• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Wonders of Wonder Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Was wondering if anyone has used wonder trade and if they have what did you trade

I've used it twice,

Fletchling lv. 5 -> zigzagoon lv. 3
    Zigzagoon lv. 3 -> scraggy lv. 5

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    I've done

Bunnelby -> Kakuna
    Bunnelby -> Pansear

I don't think you'll get much fantastic frmo it, but it's fun.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I think this will be fun. Could be a good way to get all the Version Exclusives if you don't have anyone to trade with. Could also be fun to make random teams with it when you start a new game. But yeah, I wouldn't expect to get anything good.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I feel kinda bad throwing a bunnelby up. I'm looking out for a more interesting pokemon before I try it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2013
    Wonder trade is great! I love not knowing what I'm gonna get.

So far I got a Vivillon, Dunsparce & Doduo. I'm pretty happy with them since I've just been trading Pikachu & Bidoof :t190:

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    I tried like 4 times now. Got Bidoof, Panpour, Fletching, and Bunnelby. People won't put up anything good (or at least not yet.) Maybe the feature can get more interesting when there are more people further in the game.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    My first two wonder trades were kinda uneventful. Although somebody sent me a Pansear nicknamed "Fire Log". XD

Azurill -> Pikachu
    Pikachu -> Pansear

I didn't reuse the pikachu, it was a different one I already had.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • Been Wonder Trading for 20 minutes and the best I've gotten is a level 22 Roggenrola and a Flabebe that I kept because it's got a yellow flower.

This is addicting though.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I wouldn't expect anything too fancy yet since we're all just starting the game now.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • I just tried wonder trade a few times, didnt get anything major, but still exciting.
    Felt like making someone happy, so i traded one of my Eevees...and got a Caterpie xD

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I've used it so many times, I can't even remember it all. I know I've traded a whole ton of Luvdisks (used it by about the time I got my second badge) ^^"

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I did some early trades that I can not remember. xD I didn't get anything too great though. :) Now I'm just trading a duplicate Wobuffet. It's female so yeah, it can go! xD

Just got a Pansear. Now to trade this and... :p

So far Wobbufet - Pansear
    Pansear - Plusle
    Plusle - Caterpie (:c)
    Caterpie - Caterpie (I can see where this is going...)
    Caterpie - Pancham
    Pancham - Caterpie
    Caterpie - Caterpie
    Caterpie - Eevee

Probably gonna end there since I need to catch some more Eevees anyway. xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2013
    Traded Flabebe for a Pikachu then Pikachu for a FENNEKIN. I'm so happy right now :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back