• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Camp Half-Blood // The Percy Jackson Fan Club

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years
Ooooh, how could I not have come across this sooner? Count me in!

Name: Jiggly
Cabin: Poseidon (chosen purely out of irony seeing as how I hate water and can't swim worth a crap!)

I am a big fan of the novels. I've read the Olympians series 3 times now and this most recent time (about a week ago), I jumped straight into Heroes Of Olympus and just finished House Of Hades on New Year's morning. Now I'm chomping at the bit for The Blood Of Olympus. October can't get here soon enough!

Especially Nico man. I just wanted to hug him (at least hug him the most) after House of Hades.

I know just what you mean Peaches, that totally blindsided me in HOH but, looking back on the Olympians series, some things make sense.

Well, I just watched some parts of The Sea of Monsters [which I've watched during my club at school] and I gotta say the beginning was somewhat following the plot of the book unlike the first movie :/

I can't wait for The Titan's Curse :] Are there news for it now?

I was fairly upset with that movie....so many changes I didn't agree with. As for Titan's Curse, there is no information currently involving plans for a third movie (that doesn't mean it won't happen though) but if they go ahead with it, I'm not so sure I want to see it
3.%20frown.gif

I don't know how TKC ties in with the Percy Jackson series, if it even ties up, but I think you should read The Percy Jackson series before reading Heroes of Olympus as they are indirect sequels I guess?

The Kane Chronicles doesn't tie in at all. There are a few brief references here and there to things from PJ but that's it.

Yes, I would definitely finish Percy Jackson & The Olympians before starting Heroes Of Olympus. HOO is a direct sequel to PJ&TO. HOO follows a certain something from the last book in the Olympians series and it also contains several characters from the original series along with some new (and quite interesting) ones

Sorry for the long winded reply. I saw this forum topic and was all like ERMAHGERD PERCY JERKSEN!

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
^ Ah okay, thanks! I'll probably read the Heroes of Olympus series after I read A Song of Ice and Fire series. xp

Back