• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[MTG] spawnaggrov2.t2.dek

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
Years
  • So I'm trying this one again, because I now love Beastmaster Ascension.

-28- Creatures

-2- Broodwarden
    -2- Rampaging Baloths
    -4- Nest Invader
    -4- Kozilek's Predator
    -4- Wolfbriar Elemental
    -4- Joraga Treespeaker
    -4- Lotus Cobra
    -4- Vengevine

-8- Other Spells

-4- Beastmaster Ascension
    -4- Awakening Zone

-24- Lands

-4- Khalni Garden
    -3- Misty Rainforest
    -3- Verdant Catacombs
    -2- Oran-Rief, the Vastwood
    -12- Forest

I've been trying to fool around with this deck, and I'll eventually settle on something.

It's based off making a bunch of tokens and attacking a bunch to trigger Ascension. Broodwarden helps to make the Spawns bears so they can actually not die to everything.

Let me know what you think! =D

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • Looks solid. Needs moar Eldrazi Monument, less fetches, more Oran-Rief, and MUCH less Khalni Garden. :)

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • With 6 copies of two of the best landfall creatures in existence, I'm not planning to remove the fetches. Why do you seem insistent on removing them? They thin the deck, making sure your threat density is much larger.

Monument WOULD work, but honestly, 5/6's can get there the majority of the time. A lot of decks these days can't churn out blockers that can match my attackers.

Oran-Rief is nice but isn't always necessary. Plus, it's not even a mana land half the time, which really hurts its usefulness.

And Khalni Garden might seem like a total joke, but the dude can honestly be a real help in getting those 7 counters. Every creature in this deck, regardless of stats, is vital to the deck's function.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • ...OH!

Lotus Cobra! It all makes sooooo much more sense to have fetches now... >_> I missed that.

Yeah, your deck has an alternative form of manaramp that I usually don't use in my green decks, and it looks fine with fetches now.

Back