• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Fire/Psychic for Fennekin is a possibility considering it used Confusion or something in the trailer but I think it'll be Fire/Ground since it's a Fennec fox which live in the desert.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Yeah I noticed the clouds and I thought it was strange that it was included in its design but idk if that really means it'll be partially a flying type I mean a flying frog sounds weird...
Weirder things have happened.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I reaaaally really don't want Chespin to be Grass/Ground. Some speculated that the second move Chespin used was Dark type and I would much prefer that it is Grass/Dark than Ground or just Grass.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Hmm..Water/Fighting type,I'd like to see that happening but i think Froakie will be a Water/Ground type like Sesmitoad.

And finally no more firefighters because there is no way Fennekin will evolve into something that will resemble a fighting type...hopefully.I'm agreeing with Suicune™, it might become a part psychic.

Chespin might just be a pure Grass type IMO but who knows..maybe part Fighting?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Hm, well, I guess I kinda view the final evolved-starter types like so:

Fennekin, I guess I agree that it looks like it might be a Psychic / Fire final evo, or it could be just a pure Fire type. I...also have a hope that it can be Fire / Electric type too,which was me looking at solely it's colored body(?) Just saying, it can possibly pull off as an electric type too.

Chespin, it sort of reminds me of a platypus, so maybe it can be, say, Grass / Water? Although, GF has never made a starter that has the same type as it's brother types (like Grass + Water in this case) so, I guess that's sorta unlikely. Chespin's reptile-like tail sorta intrigues me too, which maybe it's final evo could be either part Dragon, Dark, or Ground?

Froakie, well, yeah, it can be interesting that it's final evo can be part Flying. I think that's what I'm betting on too!

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
A recurring theme i am noticing is that nearly all fan arts are depicting Chespin's final Evo as a Tengu (ala Shiftry) . Is everyone looking at him that way ? What are your thoughts he may turn into ?

blue

gucci
Years
A recurring theme i am noticing is that nearly all fan arts are depicting Chespin's final Evo as a Tengu (ala Shiftry) . Is everyone looking at him that way ? What are your thoughts he may turn into ?

It's down to Chespins current apperence and people assuming it's going to turn out to be Grass/Dark. It could end up being pure Grass type but it's hard to determine with such little detail right now.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Since Chespin seems to based on a hedgehog, it might be Grass/Steel? Pins, ya know.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I wonder what the event legendaries will be? I sure hope there better than the crap we call the unovian event legendaries. (by event, I mean darkrai shaimin arceus genesect deoxys etc.)

HOW DARE YOU INSULT MELOETTA :(((((

I just hope they stay hidden because 3DS code is hard to crack.

blue

gucci
Years
It would be interesting to see how a Hedgehog Pokemon would change after two evolution stages, with only having one Hedgehog Pokemon (Shaymin) which has no other evolutions it would be something we haven't seen before. I can imagine it learning moves like Spike Cannon, Toxic Spikes etc.

Guy

just a guy
Years
I wonder what the event legendaries will be? I sure hope there better than the crap we call the unovian event legendaries. (by event, I mean darkrai shaimin arceus genesect deoxys etc.)
It'd be nice if we didn't get so many legendary Pokémon this time around.

Since Chespin seems to based on a hedgehog, it might be Grass/Steel? Pins, ya know.
I think a Grass/Steel design for Chespin's evolution could come out to be really cool looking. Not so sure about having a double weakness against Fennekin (amongst other Fire-types) though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back