• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Kenshin

Kenshin listened as Olivia talked and just. . . well stood there for a moment.

"Well. . . I . . . was kinda going to do the same thing. Um. . . treat the pokemon and then the trick or treating that is. Um. . . I . . . also don't know my way around here very well. Maybe. . . we could go together?"

He slowly started rubbing his foot against the ground. "Um. . . unless you just. . . wanted to go trick or treating by yourself."

Low self esteem here.

". . . Still. . . I enjoyed meeting you today and all. You're. . . the first friend I've kinda made at this place." He stopped for a moment. He slowly started rubbing his arm. "Unless. . . um. . . are we friends or. . .?"

He kinda left that sentence hanging there. Namely for Olivia to finish that thought as she pleased. The kid's never had a relationship before, especially with a girl who's older than him. Even then, Olivia's charms seemed to work on him. . . just from looking at the amount of blush on his face.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw

Alice raised her eyebrow as Valorie's Charizard popped out of her Pokéball suddenly. She didn't see it coming, and sje was startled by it, but only because she was still scared about...well...you know. Valorie then asked her if she liked Dragons.

"I-I haven't seen many of them..." Alice said, "But I think Dratinis and Dragonairs are kinda cute."

Then she asked her something else. Alice said no words and nodded, as a way of saying she was okay with flying. She smiled at her and continued to pet Jello, who was feeling even more comfortable.

Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy smiled at the fact that the Egg was about to hatch. He was also happy that there was actually candy that could make his Pokémon stronger. With an evil smile on his face he waited for Rosalyn's Skarmory to land and as soon as it did he hopped off it, careful not to break the egg. He was planning to get some of those 'Rare Candies', as he thought they would be very useful for him.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
'If that's the case, I find it weird.' Yaibe said. Star nodded.

"So they already love each other?" Kilik asked Kat, showing a curious mouth. Kat laughed. Kat then put her hand on Kilik's back. "Ohhh... Wait. You're serious?" Kat covered her mouth to try to conceal her laughter. "It was a joke. I mean, when I said it it was." Kat looked down to Star. Star blushed more and looked at the ground. 'S-Shut up.'

"So where do we go exactly for some candy?" Kilik asked Kat. Kat thought for a moment. "Hmm... The teacher dorms? Or maybe the classrooms. Where do you want to go first?" Kat was still smiling from her laugh attack.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

Kat started laughing thinking Kilik was joking around, then put a hand on his back. "Ohhh... Wait. You're serious?" She asked. She tried to conceal her laughter. Kilik was thinking for a minute. Was it a joke, or... "It was a joke. I mean, when I said it it was." A joke.

"Right. A, joke. Haha ha!" Kilik laughed, actually it was a fake laughter. This was weird for him. He has no sense of humor, but he is trying his hard to find it. He didn't really this time. Yaibe was starting to blush a little more from this joke. Can they stop talking about it already?

Kat was now answering to Kilik's question. "Hmm... The teacher dorms? Or maybe the classrooms. Where do you want to go first?" Dorms...

"Why don't we go check out the Suicune Dorm? I've always wanted to check that place out, wondering how those boys live life in there." Maybe he could find out how Suicune kids live, if they're there, & compare it to the Entei Dorm he'll check out later.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Star took a deep breath and walked over to Yaibe. 'Sorry about her.' Star said that, and ran over to Kat's side.

"Right. A, joke. Haha ha!" Kilik laughed. Kat thought it sounded a little forced. Kat patted his back. "It's okay. One of my sister's friends wouldn't laugh at all. She had absolutely no sense of humor. Everyone has one! Hang around funny people, and you might find it." Kat smiled and then thought. Hmm... I don't really want to see the Teacher Dorms. "Why don't we go check out the Suicune Dorm? I've always wanted to check that place out, wondering how those boys live life in there." Kilik suggested. Kat thought for a second. Well, that sounds fun. Kat has not seen her dorm yet. "Well sure. But I doubt teachers would be there." Star nodded. "But we can go there!"

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Gen had finished punishing Shock and healing him afterwards. He then went outside the center and realized that it was already nighttime. He turned to Minccino and asked her,"Hey, Minccino, why are you hanging around here? Don't you need to go home or somethin'?"
Minccino shook her little head. "Ow...... Poor you..... Why don't you stay with us? We have plenty of room at the dorm!" suggested Gen. She nodded.
Minccino was beaming with happiness, she wanted to stay over, since it was bound to be better than rocks and grass. "Haha! That's great now we have a room full of 5 pokemon!" said Gen.

They strolled back to the room when suddenly, a rustle was heard. Something unseen was around them. But it was nowhere to be seen. A zigzag mark showed itself all of a sudden and they were frightened. "Kecleon!!"
"oh, just a Kecleon, were leaving now." said Gen.

Gen strolled back to his room and sat down on his bed. Minccino was beside him, and he let out his 4 pokemon. Darrumel and CupCream greeted Minccino, it was rare for CupCream to speak to strangers, but she thought that Minccino was nice and plushy.

"Woooow! This place is niiiiice!" commented Minccino. The other pokemon nodded.

"Hey Minccino, d'you wanna be a part of our team?" asked Gen.
Minccino flopped around. She didn't expect anything of this sort.
She was going all wawawawawawa and stuff. After going all around the room and climbing the walls and ceilings and stuff, she agreed.
Gen threw a Pokeball at her and let her out instantly.

Minccino was very happy. She never had anybody to talk with before!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Chapter 2: A Sudden Jolt of Pride

TELEVISION
A Sudden Jolt of Pride

Well thank you very much then Zo.

"That's a TV for one. You can see all kinds of stories appear on it. Some are real, some are fake. Some have people pretend to be characters, some are done by a lot of moving pictures. Would you care to see?"

Kid. . . You and I will have a lot of fun when you get strong enough to help me prank.

Little Kiyoko looked over at the... The.. T... V...? I... I have no idea what that is... He had watched the Zoroark devour the remaining steak, his eyes widened slightly with surprise. Wow... I can't do that... He looked back at N, already having forgotten his full name due to it's ridiculous length, the TV thingy, and the rest of the room. His ears directed toward the Zoroark as he spoke, and after hearing it, instantly spun around to face him, his light purple eyes widened. Wh-what do you mean when I get strong enough!? Are you calling me weak!?

He looked completely serious, but not a moment later he began to giggle and pounced Zoroark, landing right against his stomach, though obviously he was too lightweight and small to knock the evolved Pokemon over. He giggled childishly and his fluffy gray tail wagged a bit more powerfully as his eyes gleamed with a playful shine. He bent his front half down to the ground, rump in the air, tail wagging; most commonly known as the playful stance.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

'Sorry about her.' Yaibe noticed Star walk by just to apologize, then ran back to Kat's side. Why did her trainer have to joke like that...?

Kat didn't buy Kilik's laughter it seemed. Not his best day. "It's okay. One of my sister's friends wouldn't laugh at all. She had absolutely no sense of humor. Everyone has one! Hang around funny people, and you might find it." That's one way of finding his sense of humor. Though he hardly knows anyone around here, hopefully he'll understand what funniness is. Kat now answered to Kilik's suggestion. "Well sure. But I doubt teachers would be there." Maybe, maybe not. You never know. "But we can go there!"

"Let's go then." Kilik started walking away to the Suicune Dorms, along with Yaibe. Lucky he already knew where each dorm was. Yet he doesn't know what his new room looks like yet. He'll check it out later at night, speaking of which it is.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln pushed open the front door of his fathers living quarters in the academy and stepped inside, looking around. It wasn't anything special, but it was nice to think that his dad would have a proper home for a change.

The old mans been on the road too long...

"Yo, pops!" He called out, looking around the furnished but largely undecorated front room. "I get the right place or have I just done a B and E again?"
"No, no, you're in the right place son!"

His father, Malcolm West, called as he came in from an adjacent room, carrying an empty backpack and slinging it onto the couch. Lincoln got a flash of guilt, he really should have been here helping to unpack rather than running around with other kids.

"Oh, hey pops, you could've waited, I would've like, helped..."
"Don't be stupid Lincoln, I can handle it. What did you get up to?" Malcolm asked, sinking onto the couch.
"Uh, well I hooked up with a couple other kids. One was that dude from the boat, with the Raichu?"
"Oh yes! Did you get to battle?"
"Eh, I wanted to," Linc shrugged, moving over to an armchair and falling into it. "But there wasn't a good time."
"You should use Jackson for that, Bixi won't like the electric attacks."
"Yeah, I know, I know. Anyway, this other kid showed us around a bit. Place seems pretty cool."
"I'm glad you like it. Oh, speaking of which, the other faculty left me some supplies for trick or treaters, so I put two aside for you."
"Uh, thanks pops, but I ain't really got a sweet tooth."
"I think you'll want to take a look at these Lincoln. They're for your pokemon."

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

The Zoroark let out a smirk or what looked like a sneer at Zo's response to him. Not one of mean intent mind you, it's just how some others who aren't used to Dark Type Pokemon's facial expressions would possibly interpret the look on his face. That turned into one of surprise when Kiyoko/Zo jumped up and tackled his stomach, the little thing landing and having a playful look on its face.

Zoroark figured he'd play along, grabbing at the spot of his rather thin stomach area and falling onto his back on the ground yelling out, Ooooooh! You got me! I have been knocked to the ground by your tremendous power!

Even N could tell that the attack really didn't hurt Zoroark, rather he stood there watching the two dark type pokemon and laughed as he watched them play.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak​

Alexis glanced down at the Mime Jr. as it ran behind her, seemingly not minding before turning her head back in front of her, looking over the two new Pokémon erupting from their balls, her ears twitching slightly in curiosity.

"Really? Their pre-evolution, Pikachu, is pretty common back home in Kanto."

Daniel meanwhile widened his eyes, excited to see what new kind of Pokémon might be shown off. As the flash cleared, he glanced between the two new Pokémon. One was a parrot-like one with what looked a suspicious lot like a note for a head. It quickly flew up on Austin's shoulder to try and hide. He'd never seen a flying Pokémon like that before.

A curious smile spread on his lips before he turned his head to the other new Pokémon, a Ledian. He clearly recognized this one as he made sure to let Byron and Austin know.

"Ooh! A Ledian! Wow, I've never seen one up close before…"

He smiled brightly in excitement, stretching his neck a little to try and get a look at the insect Pokémon's back, spotting the rather bright stars on its back. He then glanced into the starry night sky, remembering what he had read about Ledians; Their back, covered in stars, would gain more and brighter stars, the more stars were on the night sky. They also apparently used the light from the stars and moon as nourishment. It was good to see a Pokémon he could actually recognize.

"That's so cool… hey there you two!" he said while giving the two new Pokémon a quick wave and a sheepish grin, before looking up at Austin again, smiling. "Where did you get your Ledian? Judging from your other Pokémon, you've been… well, quite a bit around! I've never seen these two mentioned in any of the shows or books about Kanto and Johto."

Meanwhile, Alexis had glanced down at the Mime Jr. stepping out behind her, a little snicker escaping her as it tried to look as manly as possibly. She then turned her gaze to the Ledian, landing in front of her, lifting a paw to give a little wave, her tail shifting about in the air behind her.

'Hey there. Nice to meet you too. I'm Alexis.' She said with a warm smile, paws now resting on her belly comfortably again.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn

Rosalyn smiled at Jimmy as he hopped off Silver and after a minute she slid off carefully landing on her feet. She gave the Skarmory a pat of thanks and returned him to his Pokeball. "well, I probably won't see you again tonight Jimmy" she said turning to him with a small smile "we both helped each other when one of us was hurt so we're even, I hope you have a good night, see you tomorrow" she smiled and with a small wave of her good hand she entered the Pokemon center to have her broken wrist taken care of.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy stopped smiling as Rosalyn started speaking to him. She told him they were even and to have a good night. He shrugged, still holding the Egg. The egg roared and growled again, before shaking in Jimmy's arms.

"Well, whatever, you too, I guess." he said and yawned.

Then he turned around. As he walked away from Rosalyn, the Egg shook more violently and roared louder. Jimmy shook his head and continued walking, only for the Egg to shake even more violently and almost make Jimmy drop it.

"Whoa! Careful there!" he said.

He turned to face Rosalyn, and the Egg then calmed down a bit. Then he closed his eyes and would have facepalmed if his hands weren't busy somewhere else. Oh, crap. he thought, This can't be...

"I'll see you tomorrow too, Rosalyn!" he muttered, before looking at the egg with an upset look on his face. "There. You happy?" he then growled in a low voice.

Then Jimmy walked away from Rosalyn, heading for his dorm, while glaring at the Egg. The egg was still growling, but it stopped shaking like it did before. Jimmy sighed and shook his head before his eyes turend to the road before him.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
The ghosts were still taking some time to prepare. After all, carrying a huge ship like this over the island takes alot of work... even for a ghost. They were likely organizing their route or something like that. Snype could see a few ghosts from the Lugia Dorm floating around the boat, ranging from Ghastly, Duskull, and other various Pokemon that were related. The boat suddenly made an abrupt shake causing Mark to fall down onto a large chair behind him and cause Snype to tumble through another door.

"Hey Snype! You alright back there?" Mark asked. Snype tumbled out into a small stor The blue glow was growing much more brightly and the ghosts seemed to be attempting to lift to boat slowly. Once it got into the air it would all be smooth sailing, no pun intended.

Slowly the ship started to lift up into the air... several ghosts were surrounding the ships, using will o wisp to surround the ship in blue flames, almost like a ghost ship. It slowly started to life off out of the water...

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
(Alright guys. We'll be moving on to a new day before the end of tomorrow, so make your next few posts count.)

Valorie Ryder

Valorie observed Alice's reaction and turned her attention to Charizard.

"Alright Charizard. We're going to fly to Oak Town. Are you ready?"

The somewhat tired pseudo dragon snorted her agreement before lowering her head. Of note was the fact that Charizard was honestly only a bit under a foot taller than Valorie, as her species was honestly not that large compared to some others. For instance, Valorie's dragonite was well over twice Charizard's size--given that dragonite was much larger than the norm for her species to begin with. Valorie reached up and pulled herself onto Charizard's back, wrapping her legs around Charizard and looking back to Alice expectantly. Normally she was more prone to hanging on for dear life, but tonight she was going to try not to go so fast that she had to.

"I don't know if the mart closes at night, so let's get going."

In a world where trainers were out at all times of day it probably didn't, but on the off chance that it /did/ to enforce some sort of curfew she didn't want to miss out on getting that stone tonight. Chances were they just had different employees for different times of the day though.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw

Alice watched as Valorie got on her Charizard and looked at her. He walked up to them, and let go of Jello. Jello was so comfortable in her arms that he got confused when he let go of her. Anyway, she took out a Pokéball and looked at him, which confused him even more.

"I'm sorry Jello." she said, "I promise to send you back out as soon as I can."

Jello nodded, a bit unhappy because Alice wasn't hugging him anymore, and then turned into a red light as Alice sent him back inisde his Pokéball.

"There, I'm ready." she said, and carefully got behind Valorie on her Charizard. She looked a bit unsure of this. "Um, is this safe, Valorie?"

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell shone up, Genevieve had a flashlight with her! A smirk crept onto his lips, that kind of smirk a person gets after coming up with a brilliant plan! He happily accepted the flashlight, finished the last chip in the bag and then turned said bag inside out. It's lusturous inside gleamed, reflecting Maxwell's satisfied smirk right back at him. He then crumpled it together into a little ball and shone some light on it. It couldn't be seen too well due to the Pokémon Center being lit up, but the light was reflected back.

"Are you ready?" he said to Genevieve with a big smile on his face. Without waiting for her to answer, Maxwell took his girlfriend's hand and started to run out of the PokéCenter.

The air was somewhat cold outside, due to the sun setting and the day slowly turning into night. Some nocturnal Pokémon could be seen getting out of their nests. Even though Meowth wasn't a nocturnal Pokémon per se, it was still usually sleeping in daytime. Maxwell thought that he saw some blue lights in the direction of the docks, but that was probably just a figment of his imagination.

"This is how it's going to go down." he began, "I place the ball on the ground while you ready Sapphire and a Pokéball, then I'll shine with the flashlight on the ball which will result in a shiny reflection. Since Meowths like round and shiny objects, this will probably lure out a Meowth. Now when it comes, you will sneak attack it with Sapphire and then throw the Pokéball, okay?" he turned around with a slight laugh, oh how Maxwell was so proud of his plan! He hadn't even considered the fact that it might fail horribly!

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante

Dante was sitting in the chair when the chimes the single that the Dante's pokemon were done being healed. This made Dante get up and head over to the counter to wait for Nurse Joy to come with his pokemon.

"Your pokemon are healed, Dante", Nurse Joy said as she came out Dante's pokeballs. Then, she gave Dante his pokeballs. "Here you go, Dante and be careful on the way back to the dorm."

"Thanks, Nurse Joy", Dante replied to Nurse Joy.

After that, Dante headed out of the Pokemon Center and started heading over to the dorm. As he continued over to the dorm, noticed Zubat and Golbat flying through the sky. Soon, Dante got to the Entei dorm and entered the dorm. He then started walking over to his dorm room. Once there, Dante placed his backpack on the chair near the desk and he placed his pokeballs in the backpack. Then, got in bed and fell asleep.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Valorie Ryder​

Valorie glanced back at Alice as she climbed aboard Charizard's back. She had a confident smile on her face. She was eager to get moving, if not but to show off the joy that was flying through the air at high speeds. That is, unless one was afraid of heights. Valorie made it her business not to look down too often

"Don't worry, we're not going to fly that fast."

Her tone was reassuring, though she quickly continued without pausing.

"To be safe though, you should probably consider holdinv on to me."

She just sort of smiled apologetically at that last part. Why couldn't Charizard grow handlebars? /Gosh/! As Valorie finished speaking Charizard raised her head a bit and Valorie braced her grip for takeoff. The flame lizard spread her wings and got down low before leaping through the air, using her wings to help propel her forward in order to get the momentum she needed to stay airborne. By now sue was accustomed to not going too fast when carrying a human, and didn't need to he reminded that those on her back were squishy and prone to injury from the slightest things compared to her. To be frank, she was just happy to be out and about.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
"Let's go then." Kilik started walking away. Kat rushed to him. "Okay! After this though, I need to hit the hay. Hopefully I can really look at my room before I fall asleep." Kat smiled as she was walking with Kilik. Star wandered back to Yaibe. 'I am really sorry. It's just, all of our team are females, so we don't really talk to many males.She does the same for Psy. Don't take it too hard okay?' Star hoped they could still be friends after Kat embarrassed them both.

Kat saw a few kids when they reached the Dorms. "Huh... I expected them to look a bit more... I dunno, prison like. Weird huh?" Kat commented to herself. Kat looked around and saw that a group of girls were by one set of stairs and a group of boys by the other. She also saw a few teachers! "Nice! There are teachers here. By the looks of it, they are giving out Rare Candies. Ooo! Different wrapper colors too." Star beamed as she saw a few other Dark Types around. Then she barked with excitement when she saw the bowls of candies. Star ran around Kat's legs, then trying to push her forward. Kat laughed and looked at Kilik. "Well? Are you gonna stand there? Or are you gonna get some Rare Candies with me?" Kat started walking towards some teacher with a black dress and a white bow. She motioned Kilik to follow her.

Back