• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Cheating??

jackowacko876

Pokemon Expert
Years
  • The only way I can beat the Elite Four in LG is with Mewtwo (used mostly for Bruno), so I do, but generally that's the only powerful legendary in LG/FR; I don't find myself feeling bad about using it. I've only trained it a few levels anyway, and it's kinda useless once Psychic runs out of PP.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • If you're versing a friend, then before the match discuss the rules, discuss wether legendaries are allowed or not. But I personally dislike all the legendaries, as alot of people praise them, I'd prefer to use a pokemon which is under-like than over-liked, like Beautifly

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    I just love how people use "legendaries" as a synonym for "ubers". Articuno sucks. Moltres sucks too. Zapdos isn't any better than Jolteon or Electivire. Entei sucks. Suicune is alright, but it's not really much better than Vaporeon or Milotic. Raikou is just a crappier version of Jolteon that can Calm Mind, a move I'm sure most of the people on this forum don't bother to use. Celebi and Jirachi aren't even that strong. Neither are the Regi trio. And certainly not Phione. Manaphy is only strong in rain, but that means either using Kyogre or Rain Dance, which takes up a turn and isn't really even worth it. There are plenty of Pokemon stronger than all of the ones I listed (barring Kyogre), so would it be cheating to use those?

Using legendaries =/= using ubers. Neither is technically cheating, but I guess you could say that using ubers is cheap and weak.

Last edited:
    Back