• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite shiny Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Favorite shiny Pokemon

Don't ask me why because I honestly do not know. But if I had to choose a favorite shiny Dunsparce would have to be it.

I have a lot of other shinies that I like, but I generally seem to like a lot of the pink shinies (Aipom, Mareep, Furret) with others like Sandslash, Ludicolo, Manetric, Shinx, etc etc.

Years
  • The last post in this thread was from June, which is past the one-month revival date for old threads. Please make sure that you're looking at how old the last post is before posting in a thread yourself.

And normally, I'd encourage you to remake a topic if you can't find an active one, but we already have a favorite shiny Pokemon thread on the first page. If you want to continue discussing, please do it over there. Thanks!

CLOSED.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back