• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years

Yeah me to but today I went crazy I was at Redfern in the morning and in the afternoon lmao I'm still tired now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't watched any let's plays in... a long time. not since uhm... i don't even remember. But I have been watching a friend of mine livestream a few games.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Holy crap, you're in college now. You attending a major school?

Aye! It's still hard for me to believe it. Give me a few weeks, fffff. And I don't think it's "major" per se; it isn't a huge Ivy League school or anything nor is it a tiny private school with about 400 people in an isolated location (I actually looked at a college like this, fffffff). I think it's one of the older colleges in North Carolina (and apparently a 350+ year old tree resides on its grounds) but other than that it's a typical liberal arts college that has a Quaker philosophy (i.e. very open-minded and treats everyone as equals--you can call most professors and faculty by their first names and vice versa).

---

Ohhh, I have Bastion on my Mac, but I have yet to make a lot of progress in it XD; I've mostly played Braid and LIMBO from that Indie Pack.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Wendy has that effect on most people 8) /brick'd

And Roxas is a guy :3 Speaking of which (kind of) I still need to get my hands on 3Ds. Especially now that I know the TWEWY "sequel" is just a port :C

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'm going to be severely ticked off if in fact it is just an iOS port. Fans scream for sequel? Nope we're remaking on a different platform. SE needs to stop doing that :c

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not surprised! Just look at her ~

I just... now if my theme was Mithos it would make sense or if I was using girlish fanart of Roxas but... I'm using official art. :ccc The face structure and everything kind of points to male.

I need to get my hands on a 3DS because KH 3D: DDD. I've never played TWEWY so... no opinion here. :V

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
I'm going to be severely ticked off if in fact it is just an iOS port. Fans scream for sequel? Nope we're remaking on a different platform. SE needs to stop doing that :c

Spoiler:

Stolen from someone who linked it in the thread where I learned about this. It is pretty true, gotta admit ><; There's also this, though it doesn't seem like the most reliable of sources ><; And I still wonder how the hell it's gonna work on iOS, though I know next to nothing about iOS so who knows XD;

---

...I have to admit, the avatar does make Roxas look a tad bit feminine (especially his expression), but the signature definitely points to him being male. If anything Riku's more feminine-looking than Roxas.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Reminds me of something I saw in another forum :P

twewyioszsjii.png

Anyway, a TWEWY translator said that there is more to it than just the port so let's keep our fingers crossed!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh okay so Roxas can't smile without looking feminine. :ccc It is the fate of my favorite characters apparently sob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back