• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Since Then.... Again :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arwen

Beautiful Elf Maiden(Mod)
Years
  • I have been a honored member of PC for 1 year now. I feel that I been ignored again as the other topic I created last week.

Don't be jelious because I have been moded serveral weeks ago. I am the same as you are. So, don't treat me as a uhhh... higher and powerful person...

This Rule must change... I can't live like this. ;-;

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Arwen said:
    I have been a honored member of PC for 1 year now. I feel that I've been ignored again as the other topic I created last week.

Don't be jealous because I have been moded serveral weeks ago. I am the same as you are. So, don't treat me as a uhhh... higher and powerful person...

This rule must change... I can't live like this. ;-;
    Um..ok

Arwen, no one treats you high and mighty, we treat you just like any other member.No need to make a thread over this

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years

*wonders Alyssa why not read her old thread about this issue as everyone will just post the same thing again anyway*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back