• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Innovators Club (Members only, PM to join)

Pine

~Yummers~
Years
  • This club is for people who have great ideas and want to share them with others who have similar concepts about anything as long as it's about pokemon!

Here's a form with questions to answer if you want to join, please PM it to me when it's finished.

Innovators Club Form
    1. One to three of your favorite pokemon
    2. An example of what your ideas are like
    3. What you're good at (pokemon related)
    4. Anything else about yourself that you want to add

Last edited:

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • News Board

:surprised Updates:
    The club is up, and soon I'll have icons to put in your siggies!
    We have a new member!

:P Current Discussion Topics:
    -Pokemon Light White and Space Black Versions, Started by Pine

:classic: Member of the Month:
    Nobody right now

:confused: Current Projects:
    None at the moment

I'm adding a download center so all members can exchange pictures and the best programs! Non-members may check out stuff that's posted here too :P

Download Links:
    None at the moment

Attachment Inventory:
    By Pine:
    Boy Hero Trainer

Girl Hero Trainer

Leafwater Town Concept Map

Last edited:

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • New Member: PIKA2 Welcome!

We have a new member, PIKA2! His specialties are Hacking, Pokemon info and Music & Spriting! Welcome!

Feel free to chit-chat, suggest topics, or continue an existing one!

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • Uhh...well, at first it was just me, and then I asked some people, but none of them have replied yet. Maybe we need publicity. Oh well.

------------------------------------
    Hey, I just added two pics of mine from LW & SB!

Last edited:

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • ...I don't know...I'm not too fond of stuff below Ruby and Sapphire because of graphic and music quality. Plus I haven't found a program that edits what is what for it. Only stuff to change text and appearance. I don't understand why people seem to be so afraid of making R/S hacks (no offence)...

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • *sigh*
    I had a note in the second post earlier that said that the first post would not be edited and that the second would be updated, but I removed it since nobody (and you) didn't seem to have a problem with it...but as soon as I think it's safe and I remove it......I also said in it that it was the only double post...

---------------------------------------
    Why can't you say this stuff in private messages anyway? You aren't a member and there's no difference between post and PM besides my embarrassment and anger...

I'm a good member, and I do stuff for good reasons...Why does nobody trust that I'm a good member?

Now, back to the club stuff....

PIKA2, check this out...After several hours of hard work I finally finished the concept pic of Leafwater Town in a .bmp file. I'll add it to the attachment inventory.

Wait...that reminds me of something else...if PIKA2 is a member, and he had no problem whatsoever with the double post, and he's a moderator too...

Sakura and Espeon

Hates being hacked. ;-;
    Years
  • I am a Moderator of this forum, and you should never go against me, it's disrespectful.

I only do it in public because to remind you. I have recived reports about your double posting. It's against PC's Rules that were set by Moderators, S-mods, Preators, and Administrators. You have no authority to prevent me to proform my job.

So, please no more aruments against me doing my own job. Okay?
    ^_^

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • ...I was not going against your job or authority. But I would like to say this:
    I have had only ONE incident with double posting before and I am very aware of all the rules of PC. I am not some clueless person who doesn't care for rules or respect. I care very much about those two. But to me, I believe that I should always respect my superiors to a certain level, anything further is earned by that person being respectful to me, even to a basic level. Like not assuming that I'm out to assault the rules or that I'm dissing your job. And if you question that, you are questioning my beliefs, which is, because I read them, against the rules.

Now, if you are wondering why I keep up these arguments, it is because of things like you thinking that I'm trying to prevent your job when I'm not. That was the second post you've made as a non-member too.

Now, if you'd like to continue this, let's please do it in PM. This is supposed to be a happy club :)

-----------------------------------
    Leafwater Town Concept Map Added
    -----------------------------------

Last edited:
    Back