• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerri Shin

  
Years
Hey jagold, Finneon and Limineon are fish (similar to goldeen/seaking) you might try Leafeon or Glaceon for eevee evs

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Ahahah! :D
I know both Finneon and Lumineon are fish, they just sound like evolutions of EEVEE, since they got 'eon' on their names. ^^

I already made a script for a COMBEE-VESPIQUEN sidequest. ^^ Screenies later. :)

I can't add both Leafeon and Glaceon since the hacking program that I use to edit evolutions can only have five evolutions for one PKMN... And EEVEE would have 7 if I include them.., but I'll find a way. ^^

Thanks for the posts.., and oh.., Esmas... I really like the Baby Lugia.., but if ya wish to edit it's form, that's okay. ^^ Thanks so much. Good day all!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Eheheh...:D Well.., okay Esmas, but take your time. ^^

Anyways, since I'm not yet done extending the plot for beta 2.., I made a special wild battle script... Here are some screenies...
Spoiler:

Thank you all and good day! :)

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
I sort of reposed and edited the wings and legs and tail to fit that it's appearance of a baby.
Here you go:
babylugiara7.png

EDIT: I did it again to fix its head, here you go:
babylugiahd9.png

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
wow Esmas! It's looking cooler and more realistic. I love it. Thank you very much!
Spoiler:

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
Years
Well you could replace some pokemon and use a amplifer, to edit stats and attacks so it no bigy how you do it.

Edit :Esmas nice sprite it looks good.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Well Esmas... When I made the palletes right and when I was about to replace the old sprite.., the new one was too big.., and I don't wanna repoint.., so I made it smaller... Hope ya don't mind...

Thanks again.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Thanks. But I don't plan in replacing existing legendaries.., since my hack is 'Reign of Legends', where the main plan is you can catch all legendaries. ^^ Thanks for understanding Esmas! You're really great. Thanks again.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
I meant how big their sprites are. The image size of my Lugia isn't as big as them, it's smaller, so it means you can replace ANY Pokemon and it doesn't matter what size.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
thanks guys. thanks so much. I won't let you down.
I've got a big plot now... I hope I could put it all in my hack.
thanks and good dy to you all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back