• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen it was announced here in europe

Years
pokemon black and white were anounced 30 minutes ago that the new games will be here in europe here on spring 2011....also legendaries were anounced that their name will be Reshiram (Pokémon Black Version) and Zekrom (Pokémon White Version)

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
Years
pokemon black and white were anounced 30 minutes ago that the new games will be here in europe here on spring 2011....also legendaries were anounced that their name will be Reshiram (Pokémon Black Version) and Zekrom (Pokémon White Version)

Do you have a source?

If so, please post. If not, it might be hard to believe you. :/

Years
i can't post url says because i dont have 15 posts...but if you go to the greek site of nintendo it will be there

also serebii just announced it with pictures of the legendaries :D

I check bulbagarden, there isn't anything mentioning those two.
If it's not on bulbapedia, it's not a real pokemon.

you are wrong it's real ............

Last edited:

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
Years
I don't think the colour white is any indication of a new type... :/

Yeah, I saw it on Serebii just after this, and they look awesome! How fun is this game going to be?!

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
Years
The jap site has also more things: pictures of the legend, a new video of the city arbor (you can see that hiun city is more colorful than you can imagine and seems that is possible to regolate the zoom manually)
and clearer video of the starters(you can hear music better).

PiPVoda

water, Forever
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 2, 2022
Okay so if it's coming out in Europe in Spring 2011 I imagine it will be out in the USA around the sametime or even earlier (since most pkmn games come out in NA before EU).

Back