• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jak and Daxter club

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
Years
  • This is the Jak and Daxter Fanclub. If you have the games or have at least played one of them, you are welcome here. You can talk about your experences with these games, and anything about them!

Last edited:

MUSION

>:)
    Years
  • Hi can I join please? I own all 4 of the Jak and Daxter PS2 games and I love them all. P.S. Do you have a co-owner? If not could I please be it?

Last edited:

MUSION

Years
  • Thanks for making me co-owner! Which is your favourite Jak & Daxter game? Mine is probably the third as it has the more features than the others.

MUSION

Years
  • I got a lot of new games recently, Jak X included, and I like to alternate my play so that my games last longer, if you know what I mean (Playing straight through a single game tires it out quickly).

MUSION

Years
  • Yeah I know, I love when you first unlock a new vehicle coz you can go through all of its parts and customise it completely. It feels great!

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2006
    Hi! I'm new and yes, i like all of the Jak games. I finished Jak X in two days and the rest in one!...but that's only the story i finised them all with all unlockables in roughly five days.

MUSION

Years
  • What are your two's fave car? Mine's the Anvil RTX, I use it for pretty much every challenge.

Croconaw

Years
  • The anvil-rtx, and the sand shark. you can unlock the sand shark when u have enough precourser orbs. My anvil rtx is maxxed out in ever categoury, and the sand shark is already maxxed out.

MUSION

Years
  • My Anvil RTX and Road Blade are both maxxed out. The Sand Shark is for sale but I haven't bought it yet. I can afford it but don't want to spend any more of my orbs yet.

Croconaw

Years
  • What ever you do, DO NOT BUY THE NAUGHTY DOG!!! IT SUCKS EGGS!!! That car really sucks. It has like 4 boxxes in the categories, or whatever there called. and when u buy it it is maxed out, but its the slowest car on the game. i bought it and found out the hard way.

MUSION

Years
  • It's not for sale yet but I've read all about it and seen its stats and I know that they're all low and can bearly be increased.

Back