• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone else getting this weird VM... thingy?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
20121019-cjkj3ns5fth77j1jpmkmtr1s5g.png

The checkboxes are weird - there's three for two items along the top and then the one on the bottom is just a repeat of the disable smilies one. Anyone else have this?

Also, this was in a VM, for reference. So the signature option probably shouldn't be showing at all.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Yup, I've got the exact same thing. I think one is supposed to be for not auto-parsing links but I'm not sure...? I guess Audy's doing some coding again haha.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I'm having the same issues, especially when I press Go Advanced when I post.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I asked Audy earlier if he was touching profiles and he said he wasn't but, he edited the option in Go Advanced so I assume when he edited there it just carried through to VMs due to having the same class/property/table/idr the word. ;(

droomph

weeb
Years
I get the same thing too.

...if he said that he isn't touching VMs then...

Before, the VMs were completely separate by what I could tell, hm...

I dunno, it's not breaking anything so idc n.n

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Yeah I think this was a change to the master style for the quick reply / advanced reply templates, and it applied to VMs. But since the bits under the VM Editor are separate, they didn't change so we ended up with two 'disable smilies in text's xD

Back