• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon XP

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
Well i been talking to Ryan on msn. He doesnt want help :(

BUT he did tell me something to tell you all.. it will have 3dfog or something :)

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
3dfog? Ooo cool well I'm looking forward to new updates.

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
Years
I wonder when he will update here again. Maybe on the weekend. I think 3d fog will be neat.
RM2Kdev was on yesterday. Maybe he will give an update. I saw 3 threads named "Should Pokemon XP live"
He should he took a lot of time into that game. Also, the english versions of RPG Maker downloaded for free are illegeal.
If we keep on posting about the program, the thread won't die

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
well as most of you know, ryan has quit Pokemon XP BUT dont worry! he has let me take over. I am pretty good with Visual Basic so i think i willl be allright. but currently i cant use VB at my mums (over the weekdays) so over the week end i will bring the cd and install it on my laptop :)

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
Hence hackers name Hacker no he didnt hack me and steel it i did give it to him who knows maby i will come back and team with hacker also and program with him
(quiet hush from croud)

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
yes. one thing though unless ryan does it for me i wont be able too do the 3d fod (i havnt a clue how!)

also i may fix a few of the major errors and release another version of it :)

as i know you have been waiting sooo long

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
Major Erros PFFFT theres no major erros when i program :D XD Jksjks :P yes ill help with the 3d fog also i have a small update for you Hacker i did some work on the engine it runs much better now contact me on msn if you want it

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
lol, i just mean a couple of stuff that i havnt got time for yet as they take a long time. but here is a version with the game engine in but as to programs, you have to make the maps on Pokemon XP then open them on Pokemon XP Game Enigine and play it, on the game engine there is many errors and bugs but... i will get this new engine from ryan and put it in for the next version.

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
L00kin good hacker i like the new GUI Changes i would susgest messaging me for the new fixes ive made lol but meh if u dont want them

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
got them! :) btw. how do you make the collions that you made on your test1.pmx?

(the red spots)

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
well... errrmm you must not be usin it properly. later on i will write a help file for it.

but right now i have 2 big problems!

1. i now have dial up so i cant come on often.

2. i got new update for Pokemon XP but now the frmMain page of the editor (main page) has diserperd!! so i need to try and get it back!... cn anyone here decompile the editor?? otherwise i have to start it from the first version mad by ryan,a i dont want to have to go that far back!!!

But i will keep on trying.... also later on when i have it workng again i will create a newtopic for Pokemon XP.

Back