• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2013
Hello everyone!
My name is Maris i am 16! Will turn 17 in june 28! :)
I like playing pokemon games XDD
I want to make more friend and have a place where i can get help any time! :)
I think you will get me know better as time goes by!

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
Hello! Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll find lots of friendly people here and I'm sure you'll find the help you need if you ever have questions! ^_^

Years
Hi Maris, welcome to PC~ :D

Heck yeah Pokemon games! Love them too. Which one is your favorite?! Share some more info, I'd love to get to know you more! How about the spinoff games like Mystery Dungeon or Ranger, do you like those? I've never gotten too into them but lately I have been so hooked on the new PMD game, Gates to Infinity. It's so good. <3; Black 2 and White 2 are wonderful as well, however, and I hope you've played them!

You'll definitely be able to get help here for pretty much anything. Whether it's hacks, official games, life problems, and so on. I can probably for a whiiile but you probably get the point that we're a big forum, hehe. Have you browsed around yet? You can always drop me off a message if you'd like to chat, too; would love to be friends! Can never have enough, plus it makes coming back here a lot more worthwhile if you know someone.

Read the rules and have a blast!

Back