• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty Slapped Ash?

What do you think?

• Misty Slapped Ash 'cause they were never meant for each other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither...It's just a Rumour

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
  • I heard a Rumor that.....
    In the First Episode, Ash was Running away from a flock of Spearows. After that Misty saw Ash in the pond and ask Pikachu if his Alright, Ash answers thinking if Misty was Referring to Ash, and Suddenly Misty Slapped Ash.....
    This wasn't shown in the English dub seeing it would offense Kids.
    Some says that Misty slapped Ash cause of the saying "You always hurt the one's you love"
    Some says Misty and Ash were never be together so that's why Misty Slapped Ash
    What do you think guys?

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I wonder why they cut it out of the dub... We see people get slapped all the time in the series... Well, we see Pokemon get slapped, anyway...

And I'm sure Brock got slapped at least once...

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    It was the very first episode, no? They might not have wanted to scare the poor children away. ;)

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    People get slapped all the time... maybe since it was the first episode, they didnt want parents to think it was a violent show, so they cut it out but left it in in the other eps. There are soooo many other bad things in the show that they don't cut out, and they cut out slapping? Come on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back