• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2013
    Ok no problem, I went into the middle terminal in the pokemon center, lemme know if that's rights, which FC should I have added, I think I have the right one added, but just to clarify

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2015
    Hello
    I have a Gen IV Pearl game
    I noticed that you haven't had any posts on here for a couple of days. I also noticed that you haven't put up 'who's ready to trade next". It's sunday in Australia, and i'm in eastern standard times, but i'm not sure if your in that timezone. But since its sunday in Australia, does that mean you handing out shinies???

If so Could I ask for the following pokemon??
    Shiny Milotic lv100 Modest Checked
    HP 332
    Atk. 140
    Def. 194
    Sp. Atk. 328
    Sp. Def. 349
    Spd. 198

Shiny Rayquaza lv100 Adamant Checked
    HP
    Atk. 434
    Def. 223
    Sp. Atk. 302
    Sp. Def. 223
    Spd. 279

Also with your Ev'ed pokemon, do you want us to trade an Ev'ed pokemon for one of yours?? I did read your rules but I am unsure. Sorry. If so Could I have the following I can trade a lvl 100 Rayquaza and a lvl 86 Infernape.

Froslass lv100 Modest Checked
    HP 255
    Atk. 172
    Def. 169
    Sp. Atk. 273
    Sp. Def. 158
    Spd. 305

Tyranitar lv100 Adamant Checked
    HP 337
    Atk. 402
    Def. 254
    Sp. Atk. 197
    Sp. Def. 229
    Sdp. 203

Wishmkr Jirachi lv100 Bold Checked
    HP 392
    Atk. 207
    Def. 257
    Sp. Atk. 218
    Sp. Def. 207
    Spd. 265

If I can only have 2 then can I please have the Shiny Rayquaza and the Jirachi. Sorry for any incompetence or rudeness in this message. It was not intended.

Cheers Kirky

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    While I'm sure your thread is great and you are very generous I will say that on Mobile I can't see almost anything you actually have. Most Spoilers cut off. I know it's necessary and I have no idea how to fix it. This has been driving me crazy for almost a year.

Oh and my goal is to one day gain TRUTH. Ever since I got back into Pokemon (November last year) I found this website and your thread I decided I would one day earn her. Here's to the future!!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hello
    I have a Gen IV Pearl game
    I noticed that you haven't had any posts on here for a couple of days. I also noticed that you haven't put up 'who's ready to trade next". It's sunday in Australia, and i'm in eastern standard times, but i'm not sure if your in that timezone. But since its sunday in Australia, does that mean you handing out shinies???

If so Could I ask for the following pokemon??
    Shiny Milotic lv100 Modest Checked
    HP 332
    Atk. 140
    Def. 194
    Sp. Atk. 328
    Sp. Def. 349
    Spd. 198

Shiny Rayquaza lv100 Adamant Checked
    HP
    Atk. 434
    Def. 223
    Sp. Atk. 302
    Sp. Def. 223
    Spd. 279

Also with your Ev'ed pokemon, do you want us to trade an Ev'ed pokemon for one of yours?? I did read your rules but I am unsure. Sorry. If so Could I have the following I can trade a lvl 100 Rayquaza and a lvl 86 Infernape.

Froslass lv100 Modest Checked
    HP 255
    Atk. 172
    Def. 169
    Sp. Atk. 273
    Sp. Def. 158
    Spd. 305

Tyranitar lv100 Adamant Checked
    HP 337
    Atk. 402
    Def. 254
    Sp. Atk. 197
    Sp. Def. 229
    Sdp. 203

Wishmkr Jirachi lv100 Bold Checked
    HP 392
    Atk. 207
    Def. 257
    Sp. Atk. 218
    Sp. Def. 207
    Spd. 265

If I can only have 2 then can I please have the Shiny Rayquaza and the Jirachi. Sorry for any incompetence or rudeness in this message. It was not intended.

Cheers Kirky
    Just catch me on here and we can trade.

While I'm sure your thread is great and you are very generous I will say that on Mobile I can't see almost anything you actually have. Most Spoilers cut off. I know it's necessary and I have no idea how to fix it. This has been driving me crazy for almost a year.

Oh and my goal is to one day gain TRUTH. Ever since I got back into Pokemon (November last year) I found this website and your thread I decided I would one day earn her. Here's to the future!!
    Catch me on here and TRUTH is yours!!

Years
  • Hey RNC! how are you i havent talked to you in forever?!?!? i was just wondering is there would be any way i would ever be able to get these two pokes? i dont know what i would offer you but if there's any way we could work something out that would be amazing

they are on your US platinum game 4th gen.

Shiny Blastoise lv100 Modest Checked
    HP 299
    Atk. 181
    Def. 225
    Sp. Atk. 295
    Sp. Def. 225
    Spd. 242

and

Shiny Dragonite lv100 Adamant Checked
    HP 323
    Atk. 403
    Def. 225
    Sp. Atk. 191
    Sp. Def. 221
    Spd. 259

Years
  • ooooooooooooooooooooo hahhahahha!!!!!!!! whoops my bad!

ok well if youre going to give me 4 from THAT game then could i please get the 2 i asked for from before and then

Shiny Suicune (Movie 10) lv100 Relaxed
    HP 351
    Atk. 173
    Def. 306
    Sp. Atk. 268
    Sp. Def. 284
    Spd. 182

Moves: Ice Fang, Air Slash, Extremepeed, Hydro Pump

and the if you want to (you dont have to!!!)

TRUTH????

Back