• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eeveelution Rescue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikaki

Wannabe preator... *Sigh*
Years
  • The main characters are the Eeveelutions,just like the Eevee Village roleplay.Basicly,you play as one of the Eeveelutions.Only 1 Eeveelution per player.And only 1 player per Eeveelution.The plot is:Everywhere in Hoenn,helicopters and vehicles owned by the Everal Team(Ehver alhs Teahm),are in the whole region.Everal Team is an evil group who plan to capture all the Eeveelutions,even if there are more than 1 of that Eeveelution,they'll take it!And make them evil,plus they'll evolve them,heedless of what they turn out looking like!And there attacks are more powerful than the regulars!No trainers,only Everal members if wanted.Only 6 players are allowed since there are 6 Eeveelutions.First,be sure to include your Eeveelution's profile!Make it have these lines of profile:

Name:
    Looks:
    Allignment:(Good/evil)

If you are evil,you will NOT be teaming up with the good allignmented ones,you will team up with the other evils,but still will be rescuing the Eeveelutions in need of help!If you are good,you will NOT team up with the evil allignmented ones,you will team up with the other goods,and still will be rescuing the helpless Eeveelution's!6 members submit their profiles,and we can start!(NOTE:I'm discluded in the count.So 6 Eeveelutions can submit,totaling to 7 Eeveelutions INCLUDING me.)

My profile.
    Name:Midnight.
    Looks:Blue glowing rings.
    Eeveelution:Umbreon.
    Allignment:Good.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 28, 2004
    Okay!
    name:Sunny
    Looks:shiny in the sun
    Eeveelution:Espeon
    Alignment:good

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • Yea, I'll come.

Name: Plasma
    Looks: Entirely white
    Eeveelution: Jolteon
    Alignment: Good

Reptar

GOT OLD.
    Years
  • Uugh...Vaporeon here, I guess...Ashlover took Espeon. :,(
    Name: Kiri
    Looks: like a regular vaporeon...
    Side: Good

Years
  • How can someone else join? You said 7 people including yourself but there are only 6: eevee, jolteon, flareon, vaporeon, umbreon, espeon, ???

Pikaki

Years
  • Whatever... I made this RPG at 8:45 last night in my time...
    To PB:If you don't like those non-taken Eevee's,why would you join?

The setting is in a forest right now.
    Midnight,sleeping in a tree,opens her eyes."What the?"She sees 1 helicopter,with an 'E' mark on it.In the net,she reconizes creatures in there:Eevee's!"Great... now what?"The helicopter turns it direction,and flies towards Midnight with a strange catcher 'net'.Midnight knows it's action now."Sick..."Midnight jumps off the tree,and starts running around and around,hoping the helicopter would spin off in another direction.She would save them later.

OOC:Later,I'll allow more sign-ups.But right now,we only need 6!

Last edited:

Pikaki

Years
  • OOC:I know their all taken,but if there were still ones there he didn't want,he wouldn't.Can we get on,now?

EDIT:Due to the fact that there aren't any Eeveelutions with evil as their allignment,it's just 1 team!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back