• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Life (AGAIN!)

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    Team Life (AGAIN!) (RECRUITING)

My last thread sadly died, it was too inactive... so instead of moping for months, i decided to revive it, hopefully this one WILL ACTUALLY STAY ACTIVE!!!

The story may not be accurate... i made it about 6 months ago after all.
    pAE7Q.gif
    should be linked soon.

INTRODUCTION:
    Spoiler:

JOBS
    Spoiler:

APPLICATION FORM:
    Spoiler:

TEAM MEMBERS:
    Spoiler:

Project 1
    Spoiler:

Prjoect 2
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Civet

Civet the Cat
    Years
  • Nice input put there. Read through some tutorials and it'll help you bring the whole project together whilst doing your own thing for the hack. Good luck.

Cyndaquil2607

Pingu is the best TV program.
    Years
  • Username: look up at my name!!!!
    Job to apply for: pokemon editor, also apriting (this is a first for emerald so im not too sure on the 2 frame thing but ill learn)
    experience: I'm currently helping with ... team helping hand, pokemon athens/sparta, my own team, team space
    example of your work: http://img29.imageshack.us/i/74713603.png/ male in sparta/athens

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    It's ok, i'm happy with just one frame for now, how are you when it comes to world maps?

EDIT: @Civet: thanks for your wishes, hopefully i'll manage to finish it this time!

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    Well, they'll do, welcome to team Life!

EDIT: mind if i edit them a bit as long as i still give credit?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    Well, my edit is finished, i think they turned out very well.

2mxy02.png

New/Old

EDIT: I am working on an update to make this page easier to access, it'll be done very soon, i predict it will be done tomorrow

DOUBLE EDIT: Finished, i placed all the sections in spoiler tags so that way it'll be easier to navigate.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    Well, I have made some progress, here is the progress currently:
    Pokemon:
    - Sprites 0%
    - Editing: 2%

Maps: 4%

Scripts:
    Haven't started... yet.

When everything Reaches 5%, i will release a beta for everyone to enjoy.

Back