• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Klaczynski Open: NXD-on, I need a deck.

Which deck should I run for the Klaczynski open?

• Darkrai/Hydreigon (post whether you think Virizion is a good idea)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blastoise (post abt Kyurem, Mewtwo etc. numbers)

• Garbodor variant (post tools and attackers recommended plz)

• Emboar/Rayquaza (any side attackers?)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Haxorus3465

Turn Down For What
Years
  • So, if you all have been reading Pokémon news sites, you will know that the 2013-14 season will be Next Destinies on. This means no more Gothitelle, Eels, Hammers, and more important cards that I loved. Also, using this format will be the Klaczynski Open, an unsanctioned tournament in Illinois on August 31st. I am competing in this tournament. However...

I dont really know what deck to run .-.
    My current options are:::
    Darkrai/Hydreigon//Virizion (Plasma Blast)
    Blastoise/Keldeo//Mewtwo//Black Kyurem
    Garbodor/Attackers(landy?)(mewtwo?)
    Emboar/Rayquaza?

I will probably use Darkrai/Hydreigon/maybe with Virizion. For those who don't know, Virizion is an EX from Plasma Blast which protects Pokémon with energy from Special Conditions (Laser, etc.)

Help please!! Which deck should I run???

Years
  • Uh... Darkrai/Hydreigon. I think. Maybe? I am seriously going to have to review what this new format will look like, aside from EXs and Catchers in everything. This is the first I've seen the news. When was the rotation announced? I was kinda on a business trip without steady internet access all last week. :x

Haxorus3465

Turn Down For What
    Years
  • Okay. I'm pretty sure I saw it on SixPrizes, Pokébeach, and the Klaczynski website. if you search the tournament, I think the site will pop up.

the easiest way to pull up the Klaczynski Open site is to go to Pokébeach, search Klaczynski in the search bar, and there is a link in the article.

Sorry I should have done this earlier. Here is the site's link: http://ko2013.eventbrite.com/

I hope this helps :) ...I better stop double posting lol

Last edited:
    Back