• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Mr.Blog Button where art thou?

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
I cant see the blog button and i cant press the link to blog anywhere the only way i can look at blogs is if i go to my profile and press my blog post. I dont know if its just me or if its everyone just wanted ti point it out. And i mean the blog button that's supposed to be up next to chat and new posts up there^

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Uh, I can see it on the 5 skins I had time to randomly choose right now for this occasion :3
Anyways, /blog.php, as droomph said, is an easy way in ;)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Johto Elite doesn't have it either, and I checked other styles such as The Stand Nexus. Looks like every style has that problem.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Uhm, we're talking about the 'blog' button on the link bar near the header, not the 'blog this post' button ;)
The confusion is very rational though, that has been discussed around the forums for a bit :3

I see the blog button on The Johto Elite and almost all the skins...

Back