• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It is I, Red Oak

Red Oak

Tribute
Years
  • Hi, You may have seen me before on Marriland. If you haven't, I'll describe myself.
    I am a good recolor spriter and I am on a lot. I also joined the ASBL on Marriland forums.
    I am nice and I like to join groups.
    I am a Pokemon game master, but I don't really have time or a place to battle often.
    Nothing much else, but anyway, Hi.
    Please don't treat me like a newbie, If you get what I mean.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hi Red Oak! I thought I recognized your username! Its me, Dragon! :3 You know, Dragon from the ABSL? ^.^ Nice to see ya! :3 Glad you can be here. <3 The only time I recolored sprites was making the custom trainer sprite at the ABSL. @-@; Well yeah; there's the pixel arts sub forum and a board where you can join Pokemon groups and other clubs~ [I runa tales of Namco club ^^]

But yeah, nice to see a fellow marrilander here. :3

Back