• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh, uhhhh hi

Prog

Meat Cutter
Years
  • Yeah, hello. I play pokemon, have been since I got my first copy of blue in '98 when I was in 3rd grade (I think?)
    I've been playing Y, just training up a fun team. Won't really win in the meta, but it's still fun to try I suppose.

Ragin Dragon

Dragon Master
    Years
  • Hello! Nice to meet you Prog I'm kinda jealous that you've been playing since '98 my first pokemon game was XD:Gale of Darkness but it was such a good game. This site has so much to offer good people,tips on the new and old games, and alot more so don't be afraid to ask if you need something also in Ragin nice to meet you and i hope you enjoy PC

Years
  • Hasn't Pokemon grown a lot since 1998? It's really great to see how it's evolved over the years. Glad you're enjoying Y! How far into the story are you, or did you beat it already? And of course, welcome to PC~!

I'm sure you're going to have a blast discussing Pokemon here as we have plenty to talk about so stick around. I'd recommend places like Pokemon Clubs and Pokemon Trivia as they're home-y and great places to make your first few friends. But I'm always around to chat with you if you're interested too, of course, so don't hesitate to message me. Who knows, maybe we have more in common than we know? :o

Have a blast, Prog! The moderators and other staff members are always very happy to help you out if you're confused. Don't be scared to give us a call.

Prog

Meat Cutter
    Years
  • Hasn't Pokemon grown a lot since 1998? It's really great to see how it's evolved over the years. Glad you're enjoying Y! How far into the story are you, or did you beat it already? And of course, welcome to PC~!

I'm sure you're going to have a blast discussing Pokemon here as we have plenty to talk about so stick around. I'd recommend places like Pokemon Clubs and Pokemon Trivia as they're home-y and great places to make your first few friends. But I'm always around to chat with you if you're interested too, of course, so don't hesitate to message me. Who knows, maybe we have more in common than we know? :o

Have a blast, Prog! The moderators and other staff members are always very happy to help you out if you're confused. Don't be scared to give us a call.

Oh lord it really has. IT's still awesome though! And I've beaten it, and done most of the post game stuff.

Also, thanks for the info, I'll be sure to check out more of the site!

Back