• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I remade Lavender Town theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow9009

Yup. You read it right; "you are not high." Is what Mewtwo told to the other pokemon's, about their power level.

Shadow9009

ANYBODY GOT A --------- CLUE AS TO WHAT IT IS I WENT THROUGH TO MAKE THIS FOR YOU

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    A) This isn't the right place for this. Music isn't a part of Art & Design I'm afraid. I don't think we have a place to showcase Pokemon related music.
    B) Double posting is against the PC rules. Try not to be rude when doing so also, people probably haven't replied as this thread broke the rules of the section. Try not to let it upset you buddy!`

Anyway, going to lock this. Have a read over PC rules, or contact a moderator if you get confused. Thanks!

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back