• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altair1

Willpower
Years
Finished Pokemon X now I'm currently playing Pokemon LeafGreen, just training up for the second round of the elite four. I'm also playing Luigi's Mansion 2, I'm up to the last mansion, hoping I can finish these two within two weeks, then I'll get started with Pokemon Y and replace the battery from a used Ruby cartridge and play that as well!

Mystify

confused
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020
Portal, Pokémon Blue, Pokémon X, Beyond: Two Souls, and I'm currently waiting on the release of episode two of The Wolf Among Us.

TY

StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm, GTA: V and last but not least: Borderlands 2

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Saints Row IV, I just finished the main story and now doing all side quests before doing all challenges. I teared up when I got Johnny Gat back, I missed the old shaundi but she comes back and its just nostalgia especially with the vice king mission in stilwater.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
-Super Mario World [Wii U VC]
-New Super Mario Bros Wii [Wii]
-Crash Bandicoot 3 [Vita PSOne classic]
-Rhythm Heaven Fever [Wii]
-Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies [3DS]
-Yoshi's Island [3DS Ambassador]

It's the time of year when I go back to gaming a lot.

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
Re-brought God Eater Burst from the PS Store and almost finished the game up.

I also got Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate pre-ordered i'm not quite sure about the series at all, but people have been saying it's similar to the God Eater series, so i'll manage. I hope.

Sir Codin

Grand Theft Auto V

Pokemon Y

TY

I really cant wait for the 2.1 update since that one will get more people into it :D

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Currently playing Batman: Arkham Origins on Xbox 360, and that's about it at the moment. I'll probably purchase LoZ: A Link Between Worlds later on in the week as well as Mario Party Island Tour.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Back to Call of Duty: Ghosts. Played three games scoring over 20 kills each game and coming out with a KDS that was 10 or more. Really happy to be seeing some improvement.

TY

Playing good old C&C: Tiberian Sun again, yet there arent many people who play this game online, so i always get the same enemy over and over again -_-

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Playing Asassin's Creed series and as usual, lots of DotA 2.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
I play a lot of stuff at once so I cycle through things a lot

PS2: Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2
PS3: Assassins Creed series 1-3
PS4: Knack and Lego Marvel
3DS: Pokemon Y and Zelda: Link Between Two Worlds
Vita: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 Golden
PSP: Tales of Eternia
DS: Adventure Time: Hey Ice King Why'd You Steal our Garbage
PS1: Crash Bandicoot 1-3 replay

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 13, 2015
Playing some Portal 2 again. I completed it once before, but decided to restart. It's addicting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back