• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
This was a liiiittle bit of a posting game-esque thread that has been brought here before, and so, I'd like to bring it back, and plus, there was a similar thread at C&M which will serve as inspiration for this! So, if you're confused to how this works, refer to here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=297453

Now then, all you have to do, is post a video game that you've played or heard about, and tell someone if you played the game they've asked. It can be any game!

Sooo, for example, I'll start things off:

Have you played The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Yes, of course. But everyone knows that. :P Love it anyway.

Have you played Journey?

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Actually nope. GTA is one series where if you played one, you played them all, so I skipped it this gen since it didn't seem to do anything significant. (And it seems I'm not exactly wrong with impressions)

Sly: Thieves in Time?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Currently no, in the past I may have but I scarcely remember.

Have you played Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne before?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
As a matter of fact yeah, one of my childhood faves even though I blew at it back then.

Have you tried Metroid Prime by any chance?

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Yep. Great game, but not the masterpiece people make it out to be and far from being the best in the gamecube.

Resident Evil 4?

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Nope, but that's because I was too scared to when I was like 10 and I was offered by a friend of mine. She really liked Resident Evil in that age back then.

Ever played Final Fantasy Tactics Advance?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Nope. Like with Golden Sun if I did give it a test run I doubt if I remember it to this day.

You tried Chrono Trigger at all?

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
You'll find loads of people here are fans. Anyway yeah I did. Good series.

I'll go with something in a similar fashion. 999?

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
No me sowy... I usually don't like Zelda games..... D:

Have you played Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back