• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Hey there. I'm Hamza aka Plasma Grunt. I have been into pokemon for a long time, yet I don't play as often as I used to. This website seems to be great and I hope to get along well with you all.

Jak

daяk εco frεak
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 23, 2014
    You'll get along with people here just fine, I'm sure! I've been here for quite a while, and I've rarely seen any rude members. And if anyone is rude, just report them. Also, Pokemon Black and White are great games, and they might just bring you back into the franchise.

But yeah, this is a great site and I hope you enjoy it. Welcome to PC. (:

smurf

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    hi there and welcome due to your name i felt it would be right to invite you to join Pokemon community brank of team plasma

Private message me if your intrested

Voul

S u p p o r t i n g [M e]
    Years
  • Hey there. I'm Hamza aka Plasma Grunt. I have been into pokemon for a long time, yet I don't play as often as I used to. This website seems to be great and I hope to get along well with you all.

Welcome Hamza and it's good to have you around. Make yourself at home!

Back