• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Fun] Funniest VM?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Post the funniest Vm you have ever heard here. I am still looking for mine, so I will edit this later @_@.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Mine would be NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That looks like something I would have posted.

Mine wasn't even on my profile. I was stalking Jax/Valentine long ago and she posted a picture of a Jolteon plushie in the bacon section of the grocery store she works at. I don't know why I thought it was so funny, though. xD

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL MY CHILDREN
CHANGE
YOUR
THEME"

Lol. What is wrong with my bubbles? Is it because I like Coca-Cola? :(

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Mine would be when Netto Azure, a member I don't even know and never even talked to before randomly posted. "Huh....why is your location in Texas? XD." Apparently, he confused me for somebody that lived in Switzerland. XD

Last edited:

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
Me: "Hey, have you ever noticed this before?;

Obama
Abamasnow"

Ctep: "Yeah, but Abamasnow is white :X"

Best. Reply. Ever.
Just because I didn't see it before. XD
Phail on my part.

salmence33

I'm out here
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Mine would be when Netto Azure, a member I don't even know and never even talked to before randomly posted. "Huh....why is your location in Texas? XD." Apparently, she confused me for somebody that lived in Switzerland. XD
lol, netto is a boy

the funniest one I've ever saw would be:
SilverStilletto i gotst me a couple red pics!
psp024.jpg

*GLOMP*
psp048.jpg

HE'S SOOOOOOOOO HOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
Years
~*!*Kimmy is my babycakes~*!*~ from Gummy.

It wasn't really funny, just cute. :3 Oh, and another:

Spoiler:

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
Years
Most recent post is in my sig. THere are plenty of very hilarious posts, but i dont feel like searching 400 pages for them in DDC. Best post evers are in that thread.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years
Probably the one from mine and Sakura Rain's conversation about yaoi and boats last night. <3 I almost died from laughter. XD

D: THAT WAS NOT FUNNY, ROKU! I was stating the word "keel" completely innocently and your perverted mind thought that up!

...Ahem. Anyway, my funniest VM...was the one Roku talked about. It was horrible, yet hilarious at the same time. Yaoi and boats do not mix. -nods-

Back