• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi ppls!

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2012
Hello everyone and fellow trainers! *Gives cookies to peoples* If anyone would like to battle in black/white...just send me a response ^^;

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2015
Heya! Thanks for the cookie, and welcome to the forum! I'm new too!

Years
Hi there, Sethvis, and a big welcome to our amazing community~! n n

But yum, I'll take that cookie since I'm craving some sweets right now, aha. As for Black/White, I suggest you put your friend code in your signature since it's easier to be noticed that way and is the best way to advertise those things. :3 There's also the Battle Center if you'd like to find people to battle; just make sure you post in the right place, though!

Hopefully you stick around, because we love new members here. <3 So yeah, have fun exploring and feel free to contact me if you need help or want to talk! I'd love to be your first friend.

Back