• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2007
I've heard of both of those last names where did Williams come from...huh? Well anyway welcome all members that came to the club within the last week grins:) would you like some of the pie I took.I mean found!(In jsheasle53's fridge-thinks) I noticed that they conect to the ruby/saphire games alot closer than the others... They even have the Winstrate family in it... and while we are on the subject of couples-
Misty-Ash
Brock-Do you guys remember that episode from Johto with the winey Maril that Misty didn't like at first but got liked it in the end you know the girl that Brock liked in that one and she actually liked him too
Max-V...V...V drat I can't remember her name but she was the young girl from the Winstrate family
May-ummm er uhh...hey I've never heard anyone saying anything about Richie and May together... I dunno...That just sorta came to me...Drew I suppose

Oh yeah and nice pictures I think I'll go look for some to post here after bit:)

yoshi1001

Pokemon Disc Jockey
Years
Mandy said:
I've heard of both of those last names where did Williams come from...huh?

I believe it came from a script or press release (scripts ususally have a listing of all the major characters and actors near the front).

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
wow im back... for good this time i hope....

welcome to all the new members that came in here.

misty's official name was misty waterflower not williams. i never heard about williams either. but nintendo talks alot and removed waterflower. with that went brock's name... brock stone.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
Years
Vivi, Max's to be wife! <XD>
Misty Waterflower, more the reason to love her more!
(BTW, I am to Misty as Toto is to Ash)

I gots a question:
What is the weirdest pair up you can give Misty? I say James, that would be totally weird....>.<

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2007
Yea! Pictures:
aaml2.gif
aam_4.jpg

awww...

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2007
That's a nice picture of Misty Mistylover17, I dunno why Misty is freaked out about the,well it looks like snow with juice on it, It might say something about it in Japanese there or mabey that just says aaml foureva, I dunno.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Good piccys all around, folke. And the Japanese on Mandy's second pic says something about watching. I don't know what the rest is, my Kanji is a bit rusty.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
YAY! Great pics Mandy and Water Pokemon Master! Those are so cool. ^___^
Misty is so determinted and free-sprited. And she is independent. Those are the reasons that I like Misty. She is tied number one with Ash...hehhehe!

pics ^___^:
misty.jpg

party.jpg

mistyandmarina.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back