• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jessie, James and Meowth in 6th gen also or Someone else?

shubham2207

Lone Wolf
Years
  • From the last 5 gens, jessie, james n meowth are trying their lvl best to capture ash's pikachu using latest techs, making traps etc, but fails to catch it.. But now, will they cntinue their plans to catch pikachu or will they leave the show once and for all and someone else would come to catch ash's special pikachu?

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    They left for a while before the Unova Arc. Through out the Unova Region they have been doing other things and leaving Pikachu well enough alone. Now though, I think they are back to their "Let's catch Pikachu" schemes. The N Arc hasn't fully started yet so I can't be 100% positive, but they aren't going to give up on it.

The writers aren't going to do away with them.

Years
  • I have a feeling that Team Rocket is going to be included in the anime until it finally ends. Just like Ash and Pikachu, they're going to be the only original members of the show still around years from now. (if the anime keeps going, that is.)

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Team Rocket should learn that if they haven't been able to catch Pikachu within the last five generations, they're not going to catch Ash's poor electric mouse now, either. Haha. xD

But I do think they will stay because, from what it seems, the tradition involving Team Rocket in every generation of the anime has always been kept. I actually don't mind them, but their involvement does get a little annoying sometimes, especially since you already know their evil plots will always fail regardless of the circumstances.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • If they would have let them stay in Kanto I may have felt they would try and subtlety end their role. But they returned with the some reason as they initially followed Ash. Co because they want Pikachu. So I am fully sure they will reprise their role in XY Anime.

Back