• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Music style in-game

Romaov

Orra
Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2016
    Most likely we'd get heavy france/ european based music especially when traveling on routes (1,2,3,etc) but until they release a video with some bgm in it lets just be safe to assume it`s gonna be mixes of village bridge like music.

tnfsf11

I would like there to be a dance club where there's a dance track playing there, that's what I would really like... Also the general tracks of the game should have accordions & flutes, & no trumpets please :)

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Euro-tecno/pop for battles, Bombast orchestrations for routes cities, maybe a city or two with electronica. Those castles are begging for the orhchestrated style in the B2W2 title sceen, which had not a drop of MIDI in it.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    It would be nice to hear some europe inspired folky tunes with violins, accordions, harps....that kind of sound.

@TwilightSky, some techno could fit the evil team or an extremely angry rival.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Honestly, techno music is pretty common in France. They have their discothèques, which are pretty much night clubs. I could see the region having one, maybe even as a Gym, where the theme music is a techno version of the regular Gym theme. Would be pretty cool to hear actually, now that I think about it.

tnfsf11

Well you have Daft Punk who is french so you can have lot of different music.
    This is actually a great idea! Dance music by a French artist to fit the theme, I think they need lots of Electronic music in the games :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    More vocals, similarly to the type that was introduced in Black and White.

But don't you think vocals can make the music become much more repetitive and annoying a lot quicker? Maybe it's just me but if they introduce a lot of vocals then I'll probably just play with the music off the whole time.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • I can just imagine how the music would sound like when the Gym Leader is down to their last Pokémon. It would sound like an orchestrated version of the one from Black Version 2 and White Version 2.

But I kind of doubt that the music would all be orchestrated, some of them probably would be recorded from some sequencing program. As far as I know, the 3DS can only use streams for it's music, just look at Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity for example, it used streams that were recorded from sequences on some program.

Back