• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Save File Exchange thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
Years
Sorry for the suspense! I have in fact completed everyone's saves, with the exception of Megakleij (Sorry buddy, still got a bit to go!). I have classes in just a few minutes today, but I should be able to send you all your saves tonight when I get back. Thanks for your patience, I don't normally take this long. There were just a lot of requests, and not a lot of free time. :)

GreyBidoof

Years
No problem. Had an unusually busy day today, so I'm sorry to report that I didn't get a chance to send the saves out yet. I'll do it when I get up tomorrow, since I'm already falling asleep :)

Years
Game: Pokémon Emerald
Player's name: Nem
Playing time :...
Number of Badges: 0
Team:
Torchic (starter) shiny male lvl < 10
Beldum shiny male lvl <10
Bagon shiny male lvl < 10
Lapras shiny male lvl <10
Larvitar shiny male lvl <10
Jolteon shiny male lvl <10

Pokémon in box: yes

Can you please put some Lucky Eggs and Exp Shares and all tms (no HMs) in the pc that would be great :D Thanks a lot !!!

Years
Lol requesting another save gray biddof
Game:pokemon fire red
Name: Sabrina
Rival: Oak
Kadabra lvl 38 Moves Psybeam reflect future sight calm mind
Mr mime lvl 37 moves Barrier Psybeam baton pass Calm mind
Venomoth lvl 38 psybeam gust leech seed supersonic
Alakazam Lvl 43 psychic recover future sight calm mind
If your smart this is sabrans team and in house after defeating E4

Where is my save gray biddof i really want to play it

Last edited by a moderator:

GreyBidoof

Years
Turns out my computer is being stupid and didn't send any of the messages I sent with the finished saves. I'll resend them tomorrow, sorry for the further delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back