• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From which episode is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 3, 2008
    I've browsed regulary on my regular forum, until suddenly I saw a really anime ish picture of misty, I've pm the user but the idiot(n00b) doesn't reply to me, so I need to know from which episode is this pic?

The pic is in my sig...

от_Ian

Original Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2007
    lol, I remember that episode, but I don't remember anything about it other than it was in the earlier seasons.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2008
    i'm thinking it't from the first season when Ash is trying to find Blaine (the fire gym leader) and they are in the hot springs. Ash and Brock are on one side and Misty is on the other and there is a wall dividing the sides. Then togepi steps on this gyrados statue thing and the divider wall falls down and misty is all embarrased. And then a door in the volcano opens up and they go down a passage way and discover that Blaine's gym is in the volcano. I could be wrong though...

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2008
    Nothing really, just you calling people n00bs when they're obviously not.

A) None of your business

B) He really is a n00b.

C) If you are trying to pick a fight with me, then it won't be good for you, so if you don't have anything to contribute to the topic, then please leave.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back