• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Video Game Couples

Years
  • Well this is least expected from someone like me... or is it? XD

anyway, who's your favorite couple from your favorite video games?

Me? Nino and Jaffar (Fire Emblem) ... well... it is very very evident. ^^ Make them support each other the third time... you will see ^^

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I like Knux + Rouge in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. I know they like each other, even though they won't come out and say it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I like Sora and Kairi, on Kingdom Hearts. ^_^ They're cute together.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    I like Sora and Kairi, on Kingdom Hearts. ^_^ They're cute together.

I think so too ^_^. The ending is so sad though...

*spoiler warning*

When Kairi is stuck on the island (Destiny Island I guess? I never played the game, i just watched the ending ^_^; ) alone, she sees the drawings left on the wall by Sora in the past. It's so sad when she decides to draw a star reaching out to Sora, when Sora is not with her at that moment (and may never be with her again)... I cried a little there (the lyrics give you some major impact as well during that part)

*end spoiler*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That's Hikari in your signature isn't it frosty? ^_^

A picture from the end is in my avatar. They too are a cute couple.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • indeed it is... it's a give-away section of the song anyway... "the LIGHT known as you finds me"... the title is right there... strangely for once I liked the english counterpart to the song more than the japanese original. I like "Simple and Clean" more than Hikari itself It's certainly not like me to like the english version more than the japanese one but that's just how things turned out this time ^_^;

the whole ending for KH is pretty much all about Kairi (a sad one too.. *sniff*). I thought that if the KHCoM is going to come out on gba (which is accessible by me), i should go and at least know what's going on in KH so I can understand KHCoM.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • um... Cloud and "which" girl? Aeris or Tifa? (i personally thinks that not much romance is involved in FF7... too little hints of it. Even if there are romance involved, it's most likely fan-made. The game doesn't focus on it that much at all unlike the more recent selection such as KH series, FF8 (or anything >8 and <11) and etc...

RPGs tend to have the better "plot" compare to other genres of games. They can take their time to develop the characters and everything, just like a book. Afterall RPGs are just a big interactive book that's fun to read. ^_^

Back