• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Rotating avatars?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I've seen two staff members have rotating avatars (when you refresh the page it changes to a different one) and I was wondering, is it open to all the users now? Or just the staff? Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    It's required to edit the individual postbit of a particular member. If you set up a rotating script on a site, and link it as your avatar it won't work. The server will grab an image within the particular folder of the script and use that as a static avatar and upload it to the server for you to use here, rather than using an off-site link. Using the add-on makes it use the off-site link and it rotates the way you want to. But as it stands, postbit edits are specifically staff only. And even then, I think it's higher staff who have it. Luke, Shivi, Erica, Andy, Audy(?), Jake, and myself are the only ones who have one, I think. I haven't seen a moderator who has a custom one.

Back