• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dmatt's Train&Trade Shop!

Psiiionic

RNG please ^-^
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017
DMatt in response to your breeding project it will be difficult/ time consuming to get a IV spread like that, what Hidden power were you going for ? If it is okay it will be much better if you will take a Flawless spread other than that I can do a Flawless spread for sure. VM me in response please.

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
Sure! VM answered.

As for the bump, If anyone reading this, needs something EVtrained or something IV bred (I can do perfect IVs but no specific Hidden Powers) I'm available :)

Cleb617

Platinum FC: 1507 2691 4628
Years
  • US
  • Seen Nov 13, 2012
What events do you have or are going to have? I have a few shinies, a few WISHMKR Jirachi's, and some feebas. :p

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Will you take a shiny Rufflet if you train these two Pokes for me?

Zia - Starlie - 255 EVs in Special Defense, 255 in HP
Hathor - Charmander - 255 EVs in Special Attack, 255 in speed

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
Will you take a shiny Rufflet if you train these two Pokes for me?

Zia - Starlie - 255 EVs in Special Defense, 255 in HP
Hathor - Charmander - 255 EVs in Special Attack, 255 in speed

That sounds good to me. Just PM with your FC and a time you're available for trade.
I'm mostly in the morning :)

Back