• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crux

Evermore
Years
  • Are you a pessimist or an optimist?

Uh, well, this is awkward... I can't really think of anything else to say here...
    Hey! Whatchu lookin' at?
    Answer, then go about yo lives...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    It varies. Usually I'm pretty neutral, but if I have to pick one, I probably would be sliiightly pessimistic.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Everybody quoting Paramore.

I think I can be pretty optimistic most of the time. I'm pretty known for being a really happy person and I always seem to look at the brighter side of things. Though sometimes on days when I feel like things can't get any worse, I do feel more pessimistic and nothing seems to go well for me.

Years
  • While I can be under pressure most of time, I try to be optimistic. I may have my own breakdowns, but I'm not giving up. I also don't like to think too much about future.

Years
  • I like to think of myself as other things, but truth be told, I'm pretty sure I'm a pessimist, most of the time.

Probably because I'd rather be surprised by something going right whenever I thought it would go wrong, rather than let down because the opposite occured.

Years
  • Pessimist all the time. If something can go wrong, I'll think it'll go wrong. The glass is always half empty. Everything sucks!! ect ect ect.

I wish I had some optimism, but I've always wanted to look more towards what can go wrong so I can be pleasantly surprised when it goes right.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back