• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

JordieBo here, do you know of me?

Years
  • Hi guys,

Thought I'd do a bit of a different title to draw people in. My name's Jordie, I do a lot of things. Currently I'm very slowly working on a Yu-Gi-Oh! themed hack for Pokémon FireRed, the thread should be up as soon as the moderators have looked at it.

I have a YouTube channel where I post things that are almost remixes but not quite. I go by JordieBoPSP, would post the link but apparently I need to post 15 times first.

I have Twitter, I post a hell of a lot of random stuff, some isn't quite SFW so be warned - JordieBowen - be open minded and have a sense of humour please.

Lastly I'm an Art & Design student at Cardiff Metropolitan, hopefully going on to Graphic Design at Brighton University next year. I do mostly computer stuff, Photoshopped Photography, posters, programmes etc.

So hi guys, hopefully I can put a lot into the modding section of this site and I'll be around for a while!

Years
  • Hi guys,

Thought I'd do a bit of a different title to draw people in. My name's Jordie, I do a lot of things. Currently I'm very slowly working on a Yu-Gi-Oh! themed hack for Pokémon FireRed, the thread should be up as soon as the moderators have looked at it.

I have a YouTube channel where I post things that are almost remixes but not quite. I go by JordieBoPSP, would post the link but apparently I need to post 15 times first.

I have Twitter, I post a hell of a lot of random stuff, some isn't quite SFW so be warned - JordieBowen - be open minded and have a sense of humour please.

Lastly I'm an Art & Design student at Cardiff Metropolitan, hopefully going on to Graphic Design at Brighton University next year. I do mostly computer stuff, Photoshopped Photography, posters, programmes etc.

So hi guys, hopefully I can put a lot into the modding section of this site and I'll be around for a while!

Hi Jordie, welcome to PC.

I'm Hikari, who loves memes, jokes, anime and of course Pokemon. In fact, I have been on the Pokemon fanbase for 13 years now and my birthday is tomorrow, so yeah, wish me happy b'day.

Since I see you are a budding artist, you should check out our Art & Design section where you can share your art.

If you ever need to talk, send me a VM or you can take tough questions to the moderators and admins.

Have fun and read the rules.

- Hikari10

Years
  • Hello there, Jordie, and welcome to the forum~!

A YGO-themed hack, huh? That definitely sounds unique; I'll be looking forward to seeing your progress on it!

By the way, just so you know, a great place to advertise is in your signature and it's definitely your safest bet to ensure you don't heavily advertise around in threads since that's not really allowed, sadly. (Your introduction thread is fine, though, so no worries; just giving a friendly reminder)! You can read more about that in our main forum rules. n_n It's easier to do it in signatures anyway, since people will see the links underneath all of your posts. :D

Like Hikari said, definitely check out the Art & Design section; I think it'll be perfect for you! So yeah, wonderful meeting you and stick around, all right? I'm also always available if you ever need help~

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • YAYAYAY! A yugioh fan, an artist, and someone who will be living in Brighton I presume?! Haha! Welcome! I am a big yugioh fan too! I'm also an animator and I live near Brighton, myself! (Little town called Horsham.)
    Welcome to PC, though! You came at a good time because we are just wrapping up a 10th anniversary thing! Hopefully you can join into some fun stuff before the contests close!

Hope to see you around, feel free to Visitor-message me! Have fun on here!

Years
  • Aah! So many replies.

Hikari, penblwydd hapus i ti! Hope it's a good one! Yes I'll definitely check out the art and design section as soon as I have time, gotta get my post count up or else I'll never post pictures of my hack.

Cirno, ah yes that's a good plan that I didn't think of! I only really came here for the modding section, but looking around it seems like a pretty diverse site, might put a little signature of my YouTube channel up now that you mention it!

And Kura! Yes hopefully if all goes to plan I'll be living up in Brighton, one of my favourite places. Had some pretty crazy drunken nights out there before... Haha! Aw, I'd love to get involved with the contests, I'm always mega busy though. I'm really trying to get this whole Yu-Gi-Oh mod up and running but I'll see what I can do!

Finally, how long does it actually take for a thread to be looked at and accepted? It's been about 24 hours now, getting a bit worried!

Back