• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lucario and the return of Pokemon [PG-13]: OOC

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Name: Kiana Silver
Role: ANTI-HERO

Hometown: Sandgem Town

Personality: Kiana can be cold at times, mainly in battles. when someone is being bullied, or when she just plain doesn't like someone, which is rare. She is a fan of people who are talkative because she's a quiet person and she can't stand people who are mean to others. Most people just stay away from her unless they know her and the people who do treat her fairly with respect. Kiana lives by the saying Treat others the way you want to be treated and unless she really dislikes someone she treats everyone with respect. In most situations she'll be the one to stay calm and together but if someone she cares about is hurt or in danger she'll act rashly not even bothering to think.

History: Kiana grew up in a family that worshiped the ground Team Rocket walked on. She shared her parents views on things but when her journey starts she's with the hero's. Though she doesn't stay for long deciding that Team Rocket is the better side she leaves the hero's and becomes accepted as a Team Rocket Apprentice and will do anything to help Team Rocket catch Arceus.

Looks: Kiana has dark colored skin with a face covered in pale freckles. Just to be different than everyone else her long straight hair is dyed a rich Purple. She stands tall for her age at 5"9' and weighs 167 lbs. Kiana always wears a red tube top, black skinny jeans and red sneakers so her three tattoos can be seen. On her left shoulder is a tattoo of a phoenix, her right arm a black rose surrounded by flames and on her upper back right between her shoulder blades is a tattoo of the legendary Pokemon Moltres.

Starting Pokemon: Magby
nickname: Flare
four skills: Lava Plume, Smog, Sunny Day, Fire Punch.

Hope this is good

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
Accepted!

Welcome to the roleplay

hope you have a nice time here!

Remember to stay active! =P

The Roleplay has started!

Please go to the IC thread to start your adventures, Roleplayers!

Last edited:
Years
(Name: David Alochimi
Role: Can i just start out neutral and change side in the middle? if not Hero

Hometown: Ecruteak City, Johto

Personality: David is kind of paranoid, but in a good way, from the fact that he is a thief. David has been known to be uncontrollable when angered.Other then when hes is in rage hes either happy or has no emotion at all. His reputation gets him a bad reputation with just about everyone in jubilife...except in his highschool, where he mostly stays under the radar. He likes to explore so he knows almost all the city. He majorly dislikes people who are mean annoying,selfish, and just total dickheads.He also has a tendency to get into fights, but usually doesnt lose do to his quick and cunning nature. He has a few flaws though like, his eyes, his nervousness around girls, and the fact he has very sticky fingers (aka a thief).

History: Born in johto, he has a very likeness to celibi, He was born in a somewhat rural area so he like to rely on nature for some things. He also has a history of being a little thief, which get him on the bad side with some people. He learned to slip into the shadows and hide while he lived on his own in the wilderness for a while. One day he stowed away on a ship that took him to jubilife, he soon enrolled in the high school where he got his pokemon soon after.

Looks: He Has Dark back hair,and wears a one strap backpack. He wars a plain black T shirt,and some no finger gloves. David also got a pair of blue sneakers. He wear plain white socks (well no **** lol) and a small digital watch. He only wears his khaki cargo shorts. His pokeballs all have a small Chinese fire symbol on them because he loves fire pokemon. He sometimes wears a pair of sunglasses to cover his startlingly red eyes. His skin tone is a light tan. his hair is somewhat long and rugged but he trys to keep it styled out of his eyes.

Starting Pokemon, nickname, gender and his four skills:
Cyndaquil,
Flare,
Male,
Ember Tackle Smokescreen Leer)

Aura.Lucario

Years
Accepted, Daveyp1997

You can stay neutral, but you must turn Anti-Hero later on.

maybe me, Lysander Chase, will convince you to do so.

You can start now.
You better catch up!

(when can our pokemon evolve?)

Some pokemon requires some items to evolve. SO if you want the pokemon to evolve (including the ones who evolve through Hapiness and Levels), tell me here. And I'll tell you if it's approved or not.

If it's the right time, I'll let him evolve. If it needs an item you can write how you got the item, then you can evolve it.

Remember to ask first.

And wait for Rlyn! He plays an important role in our story!

By the way, there's one space open, since one of our RPers's inactive. So if you know some friends that are interested in RPs, tell them to join.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Name: Anta Gonist
Role: Anti-Hero
Hometown: Canalave City
History: When Anta was born, he didn't cry. He never cried. His mother died when he was born, and his father left only a bit later. His aunt, who lives in Canalave City, decided to take care of him. However, he ran away because of his bad behavior at the age of 7 and started living in the nature to the right of Canalave City. When he heard about the Pokémon reappearing, he started swimming to Jubilife City and started to hope to get a Pokémon.

Personality: Anta is mean and loves bullying people. Most people say he doesn't have any feelings because he's never sad or happy.

Looks: He has a black T-shirt and black pants. He has red eyes and very dark brown hair.

Starting Pokemon - Snivy
Nickname - Snaking
Gender - Male
Ability: Antagonist/Perversity (depends on whether you're using Bulbapedia or Serebii)
Moves - Tackle and Leer

Aura.Lucario

Years
@ Hi-Techneon

If you could beef up your SU a little by adding a few sentences, you will be accepted!
But now you're pending

P.S, you can learn 4 moves, and it doens't even have to be a starter move! That's the fun part

Years
History: When Anta was born, he didn't cry. He never cried. His mother died when he was born, and his father left only a bit later. His aunt, who lives in Canalave City, decided to take care of him. However, he ran away because of his bad behavior at the age of 7 and started living in the nature to the right of Canalave City. When he heard about the Pokémon reappearing, he started swimming to Jubilife City and started to hope to get a Pokémon.

Personality: Anta is mean and loves bullying people. Most people say he doesn't have any feelings because he's never sad or happy.

Looks: He has a black T-shirt and black pants. He has red eyes and very dark brown hair.

Dislikes: other people (with exceptions)

Starting Pokemon: Snivy
Nickname: Snaking
Ability: Antagonist/Perversity (depends on whether you're using Bulbapedia or Serebii)
Personality: He usually gets bullied by other Pokémon because of his many weaknesses, however, he decided to train his muscles to become stronger.
Moves: Tackle and Leer

Like this? If not, I'll change it.

Years
I know he can have more moves, but I prefer it like this. It can learn new moves by leveling up, right? If not, I'll give him his final moveset right now.

Personality: Anta is mean and loves bullying people. Most people say he doesn't have any feelings because he's never sad or happy. He hates almost all people, however, he is very ambitious and he does everything for other people who can help him to get promoted.

Looks: He has a black T-shirt and black pants. He has red eyes and very dark brown hair. He has black shoes. Parts of his T-shirt and pants are ripped off.

Dislikes: other people (with exceptions)

Starting Pokemon: Snivy
Nickname: Snaking
Personality: He usually gets bullied by other Pokémon because of his many weaknesses, however, he decided to train his muscles to become stronger.
Moves: Tackle and Leer

Accepted?

Aura.Lucario

Years
You can choose his skills, and change them anytime. But if you want to evolve Snivy, tell me first.

But it's much better. Accepted

You may go and catch up with other people now. Write your first chapter where a pokeball comes into your life.

But remember to tell us all the details!

Aura.Lucario

Years
Actually, I didn't set any limits for the moves!

You can learn any move of Misdreavus anytime.

But evolving, you have to tell me first about it.

Working on the Pokemon Wild West RolePlay

Maybe there shouldn't be any humans there. Only pokemon. And we'll use the first person point of view - We're a pokemon.

For example Lucario can be the Sheriff of the town, because of his sence of Justice etc.

Last edited:
Back