• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Awww, that is so cool. I am happy for you. ^^

Well I am back reading some manga. Right now I am reading Lovely Complex Volume 7. And so far...it is great!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
You can read a lot of manga online these days, but it will be nice to have the manga itself. But if you are in a time crunch and really want to read it, it is good. ^^

Years
I'm kind of not interested in reading the rest of that online. I'm just becoming more worried with each passing day until the time to pay taxes comes around. I owe the damn state for not having health insurance. And I still haven't been able to find a job so I can save myself.

If push comes to shove, I might have to ask my brother to pay me back the $500 he owes me, but I don't think he ever will.

Years
I got in contact with the temp agency that I worked for when I was doing those long 12-hour shifts back in '05 to '07. They still have my information on file and have reactivated me in their system. If anything pops up, they'll give me a call, but right now it's barren.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
The weather here was starting to get pretty...I mean Friday the high was 72 ....but the first day of spring and what happens? IT SNOWED!!!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh wow that is nice. But what the...with the snow?! You guys shouldn't deal with it anymore. The weather has been weird lately this year.

Yeah the weather has been nice down where I am. And yesterday we had a cold front and it was cold and it started raining. O_o I was like...oh man. Not again. I am tired of the rain and cold. Give me warm weather.

Years
Hey, Angela. I finally have some good news! I'm actually getting money from the state and U.S. governments!! My mom took my taxes to H&R Block and they did it for me. From what she told me, I didn't make enough money for them to tax me anyway, plus the state waived the whole health insurance penalty, so I don't owe the state.

I'm getting around $800 total, but I have to give my Mom $180 because she paid to have them done for me.

Back