• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Christmas movies

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
  • What is the best xmas movie? You have to admit that most of them are pretty tacky, but there is the odd gem amongst all those dull story lines and bad acting. My fave has to be Nightmare Before Christmas. It's such a good film! Jack Skellington is such an original character. It's a unique twist of two holidays, and done so well. I nearly always have those songs in my head too *goes off mutters 'this is halloween, this is halloween'*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Meh, I liked Jim Carrey's How The Grinch Stole Christmas ^_^ I thought it was a funny movie ^_^

Have u heard of Bad Santa? That seems like such a worthless piece of crap >_<;; Sure I like adult humor, but do they have to make Santa stuff look so friggin perverted?!

*gets killed by bad santa*

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Hey, "Nightmare Before Christmas" is abbreviated NBC. Ha ha.

Did anyone see Elf? I saw it not that long ago. Twas an okay movie.

What I like are the Christmas Specials. Simpsons, Rugrats, Peanuts, and of course, the Mario Bros Cartoon christmas episodes. ;)

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    my favorite christmas movie is "How the Grinch Stole Christmas".if "The Cat in the Hat" counts as a christmas movie, the that will be my favorite christmas movie.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years

• My favorite Christmas movies have to be "A Mickey Mouse Christmas Carol" and "A Charlie Brown Christmas" -- even though they're like, a half an hour long. Call me a dork, but I love those Rankin Bass clay animation winter/Christmas specials they show on ABC Family, lol. They're corny, but cute.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I like "A Christmas Story" and "Santa Cluase (sp?) one and two. n_n

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I just downloaded "Raging Rudolph" an adult version of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer O_o;; It was so frigging bloody >_<;; It made me and my bro sick for the rest of the day YEECH!

Well, the story was that Rudolph and an elf hired a murderer to kill Santa, he did, and brought back his head *hurls*

Yuuuck..

BTW, Elf seems like an adorable move =^_^= I wanna see it

*gets killed by santa*

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • lol well I still think NBC (hey some peeps may not have known the abbreviation ;) ) is the best, but I would like to see Elf. I found the Grinch a lil boring, and theSanta Clause have been watched in my house so many times its relentless. Though I do like those movies 'The Snowman' and after that 'The Bear' though I'm not sure if anyone knows these. But I wish the snowman hadn't melted :(

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    The Best X-mas movie ever made was National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    igtica said:
    lol well I still think NBC (hey some peeps may not have known the abbreviation ;) ) is the best, but I would like to see Elf. I found the Grinch a lil boring, and theSanta Clause have been watched in my house so many times its relentless. Though I do like those movies 'The Snowman' and after that 'The Bear' though I'm not sure if anyone knows these. But I wish the snowman hadn't melted :(
    I seen The Santa Claus, it bored me cus it had all sorts of things a seven year can't understand, like those meetings and stuff O_o;; And too many complicated things that older people can understand >__<;

The Grinch was hilarious, I like when people make little stories into a loong movie ^_^ Its comfy =^-^=

*gets killed by santas*

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    I think christmas movies are just another one of those big christmas scams.
    (doesn't stop me from going to see them lol ;))
    The best one i've seen is jingle all the way

Back