• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Candaceaboo

Misty Lover
Years
  • Hello everyone! I'm an anime/cartoon fan who draws traditionally and digitally. I also love cartoon girls, such as Candace Flynn, Misty, Gwen Tennyson, and Frankie from Foster's Home Of Imaginary Friends.

Hope I can enjoy myself here!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hallo there, welcome to PC! Got a thing for redheads, do you? xD I think you'll be quite happy here actually. There could be something of interest to you in the Art & Design sections maybe if you wanted to go poke around there. But check out other sections as well because who knows what you may find! :D

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Ah, you know, you and I are sort of alike already~! Well, my favourite cartoon / anime characters do tend to be more female than male, buuut with good reasons! Good reasons indeed. <3 In fact, if you know of the game Phoenix Wright, Most of my favourite characters are female~ Like... Ema Skye, Mia Fey, Angel, Tsukasa Oyashiki, and so on. I draw from time to time too~ I'm not the best, but, I just do it for fun. <3 If you have any drawings you'd like to share, you can pay a visit in the Art & Design board, so long as you've read the rules, of course~ <3 But they're easy to follow anyway~

Mmm, I hope you'll enjoy yourself too! Feel free to have a chat with me over on VMs and PMs if you want. <3 You can also ask anyone for help if you have a question. ^^

Back