• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

gpsp trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2016
    so i wanna play pokemon crono, and pokemon light platinum on my psp with the gpsp emulator.

in crono when the game should proceed to the title screen the music plays, but the screen goes completely blank.

in pokemon light platinum the title screen shows up, i press new game. then the screen falshes 8 colors, turns black, and continues to play the music.

i have been able to play pokemon liquid crystal, pokemon shinygold beta 5, pokemon liquid ocean, and pokeon eruption perfectly fine.

i would really like to play these on my psp.

o and by the way if u didn't know these are pokemon hack roms.

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
  • if pokemon crono or light platinum are ds version hacks then you cant play them on gbsp, you would have to use a different emulator such as DeSmuME PSP, use google to find it, otherwise check to see if theres a newer version of gpsp, or do what my friend and i did for kingdom hearts chain of memories... create a save state when it goes blank, then reset and reload that save state and keep pushing "x" or "start" and it might load

meganium14

ROFL
    Years
  • yeah but desume isnt really good i had it downloaded it and the folder was empty no rom folder no save folder nothing exept for an eboot thats it. it was junk and light platinum and crono are gba i played light platinum. and desume goes ultra slow

kensarcher

Hack Addict
    Years
  • pokemon crono works on my gpspKAI 3.4v.. "patience" thats what i needed to play the game.. when i start it on gpsp and turn to white screen, what i did was... i wait a minute or 2 then the tittle screen pops out then poop! i can now play pokemon crono.. but the problem is i cant use town map, cause it is very glitchy..

on pokemon nvr black and white also.. i play it first on VBA emulator, then save it to "Flash 128k" and import the .SAV file on my psp/gpsp/gba/sav

hope it helps

Years
  • Don't necro-post please...... Srry for mini-modding....

Don't mini-mod, please. Apologising for it doesn't excuse doing it.

kensarcher, be sure to have a look at the date of the last valid post in a thread before you post in it: this thread hadn't been posted in for about 4 years before your post!

With that in mind...
    Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back