• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everybody!

SpartanPatriot

It was fun....goodbye.
Years
  • Hi!

I am new here and just wanted to introduce myself! I consider myself an active internet user and I hope to become active here because it looks like a truly fantastic site. Also, I joined this site because of good reputation, heard fantastic things about it, my bud hockeypanda32 told me to come here, it looks like it oes not have flamers and people who get angry easily, and it looks like a great place for me to be altogether. Plus, I love Pokemon!

I may be 16 but Pokemon is a timeless classic I will never get sick of.

If you cannot tell by my profile picture and signature, I love Quilava and fire Pokemon.

I am going to start working on a ROM soon so this is a good place to be.

Thanks!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • You can never be too old for pokemon...

Well anyway, welcome to PC! Chill out, make friends, and have fun!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Huh? What?
    I heard somebody say fire-type pokémon...
    Oh, it was you?
    *Ehm*

Welcome to the community, SpartonPatriot!
    Pokémon is, indeed, a timeless classic.
    (Why mess with the best, right? xD)

So, you have heard good things about our humble little community? Well, that's always good to hear! It's great to have you aboard.

My welcomes are usually a little bit more timely and of higher quality, but I was feeling a little under-the-weather today, so I hope I didn't misspell something. :/

Any who, I'm sure you will find yourself fitting in just fine here. I hope that you will make PC your home away from home!

Enjoy.
    (I agree with your love of Quilava. ;D)

Back