• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my UU team por favor :D

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2013
Umbreon @ Leftovers
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Def
Calm Nature
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Toxic
- Protect
My Umbreon is the cleric and toxic staller of my team. I rely on him to set down toxic and heal my other pokes. I then use protect to my advantage during stall sessions while I heal with wish and watch my foe's health dwindle down!

Sharpedo @ Life Orb
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Night Slash
- Zen Headbutt
Speed Boost Sharpedo is awesome! He out speed pokes with prankster with aqua jet (sableye) and can often times wreck through teams. I went with night slash rather then crunch for the crit boost.

Slowking @ Leftovers
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Slack Off
Slowking is my tanky attacker who is great with dealing with the mass amounts of fighting types and to deal with Chandelure. If I can set up with calm mind I can sweep through teams too.

Amoonguss @ Leftovers
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Calm Nature
- Giga Drain
- Spore
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Synthesis
Amoonguss is my sleep ***** who is also capable of dealing out damage. I use spore to put them to sleep and sap health with giga drain.

Machamp @ Leftovers
Trait: No Guard
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- DynamicPunch
- Bullet Punch
- Ice Punch
- Stone Edge
Machamp is an al out attacking power house and no guard is a great combo with dynamic punch. Stone edge to get rid of those pesky Heracrosses and bullet punch for priority.

Ambipom @ Life Orb
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Last Resort
Fake out last resort sweeper. He can deal with majority of my opponents pokes.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Umbreon is currently Taunt bait. Replace Toxic or Protect with Foul Play so that Umbreon can use an opponent's Attack stat against it.

Crunch is still the better option over Night Slash on Sharpedo because chancing on critical hits isn't reliable, and the Defense drops could help in achieving KOs; also, the 10 BP loss isn't worth it:
-Waterfall
-Crunch
-Earthquake (it's here for Steels that don't care about Waterfall and/or Crunch)
-Protect (guarantees that you get a Speed Boost)
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk/4 SDef/252 Spe
Item: Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost

The main difference between Slowbro and Slowking is their defensive stats; Slowbro has higher Defense than Special Defense and Slowking is the opposite. In UU, Slowbro is the better choice because while both Slowbro and Slowking share the same typing, and hence the same resistances (which are mostly physical in nature), Slowbro has a better time utilizing said resistances because of its higher Defense:

Slowbro:
-Calm Mind
-Scald
-Psyshock
-Slack Off
Nature: Bold
EVs: 248 HP/244 Def/16 SAtk
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator

Amoonguss is better off using a physically defensive spread to help check Fighting opponents more easily:
-Spore
-Giga Drain
-Clear Smog/Sludge Bomg
-Synthesis/Stun Spore
Nature: Bold
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 SDef
Item: Black Sludge

or
-Spore
-Giga Drain
-Sludge Bomb
-Hidden Power (Fire)/Stun Spore
Nature: Modest
EVs: 120 HP/128 Def/252 SAtk/8 Spe
Item: Black Sludge

I think Machamp makes better use of Substitute to ease prediction:
-Substitute
-DynamicPunch
-Stone Edge
-ThunderPunch/Toxic
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 212 HP/252 Atk/44 Spe
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Guts

Fake Out + Last Resort isn't a good way to use Ambipom. While it's tempting, it's not recommended because Ghosts wall the crap out of Ambipom:
-Fake Out
-Return/Double Hit
-Low Kick/Low Sweep
-Beat Up/Shadow Claw
Nature: Jolly
Item: Life Orb
Ability: Technician

or
-Return/Double Hit
-Low Kick/Low Sweep
-Beat Up/Pursuit
-U-turn/Switcheroo
Nature: Jolly
Item: Choice Band
Ability: Technician

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2013
Thanks for your input! I will definalty try out your suggestions. Any Pokemon I should replace or is this a solid core?

Back