• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Illusion Pokémon ♥ Zorua and Zoroark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taposa

;)
Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    I could've sworn I'd joined this... xD

Username: AlexOzzyCake
    Partner Pokémon: Zorua
    Reason for joining: Zorua is the cutest thing everrr! And their special ability is very interesting indeed :3
    Do you want a gender Zorua?: Male
    Nickname: Kayvie

Did you like Zorua when you first saw him/her?
    Yes! I absolutely adored it <3 It's an amazingly cute and unique Pokemon which is worthy of love in my opinion. It's such an interesting Pokemon with tonnes of potential; I just dislike how it gets used by bad guys, spoiling its image D:

I waited and you did...Anyway,Welcome.

Thnx for letting me join.

Ans for both questions below

1)The movie Zoroark: Master of Illusions (I guess)

2)Quite cool, actually.

Sorry for not underlining. I said episode not anime. :p I added it just now so other people may see it.

Last edited:

edward13two

Experienced Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 27, 2012
    New Topic - Did you like Zorua when you first saw him/her?

Yes, I did. I thought it had a cool design, just like Zoroark. I made it a point to get them both, actually.

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Topic - Did you like Zoroark when you first saw him/her?
    *Editing posts to answer topics*

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Topic - Did you like Zoroark when you first saw him/her?
    *Editing posts to answer topics*

Well, not quite, that's for sure, but it has now grown on me :P makes me want to do a cosplay or something.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Username: Sector Revenge
    Partner Pokémon: Zoroark
    Reason for joining: Fox McCloud, Vulpix, Ninetales, Zorua, Zoroark. What do they all have in common? THEY ARE ALL FOXES!!!!! My favorite animals, ever, are Foxes. It would be a foolish thing of me not to join!
    Do you want a gender for your Zorua/Zoroark: Of course, genderless Zoroark doesn't exist :P ♀
    Nickname: Tohsaka

Did you like Zoroark when you first saw him/her?

I noticed Zoroark and saw fox traits within her. Right then I knew she would be the one I would love! Speaking of that, how could I forget! I was asked once what my favorite Pokemon ever, excluding Legendary Pokemon and I had no idea who would it be so I chose Reshiram. I feel bad now that I forgotten all about Zoroark :( What a trainer am I huh? lol

Since it's been four days and no topic had been answered, let's ask this:

What do you think of Zorua/Zoroark's signature move, NIGHT DAZE, and ILLUSION?

Illusion: When sent out into battle, it takes the name and appearance of the last non-fainted Pokémon within your party. It breaks when an attack does damage on the Pokémon but not from Weather Effects or Entry Hazards.

Night Daze:

1. Type- Dark.
    2. Category- Special.
    3. Power Points- 10.
    4. Base Power- 85.
    5. Accuracy- 95.
    6. Battle Effect- The user lets loose a pitch-black shock wave at its target.
    7. Secondary Effect- It may also lower the target's accuracy ONE stage.

In my opinion, Illusion is a great ability to trick your opinion dead on in the beginning of battle! The typing remains the same at Dark type while being illusion of a different Pokemon. Perfect way to hold a Fighting type or a Poison type and get attack by a Psychic type!

As for Night Daze, usually signature moves are unique and powerful or very special. The case applies here. It is indeed one of the most powerful Dark type attacks out there, with a very, very small chance of missing. Zorua learns it at level 57 while Zoroark at level 64. As STAB, it's a great attack for Zorua/Zoroark, maybe perfect. When the opposing Pokenon losings accuracy, it increases chances of missing and with poor Defensive stats on Zorua/Zoroark, it may possibly be a perfect attacking move for Zorua/Zoroark

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Welcome Sector Revenge! Wow,I thought it will take us many days to get 2 pages.(well...after many days, I almost thought never.)

What do you think of Zorua/Zoroark's signature move, NIGHT DAZE, and ILLUSION?
    Illusion is nice. It's like you are tricking a person it's alive again/it is that Pokémon who is weak to an attack then when it attacks, it's less effective/effective.
    Night Daze - I'm not sure. I think I did not use this yet on Zorua/Zoroark. (but I feel it)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I think if one can take advantage of the situation, yup, Illusion could prove to be useful and mess up someone else, too. It just relies a lot on luck because both sides can become really unpredictable, though. Night Daze, on the other hand, is pretty reliable, even with its less-than-perfect hit rate since it drops opponent accuracy.

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Sorry for late reply. My (internet) sim got broken.

Topic
    What way do you pronounce Zoroark? (If you pronounce the official then answer the topic below.)
    What pronounciation did you think of when you heard Zoroark? (before saying the official pronounciation.)

Wow... Never thought of a topic like that but needed...(for more posts)

Quiz
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
    Years
  • Zayphora
    Zorua
    I love black dog pokemon, tbh someday I want to make a team out of just dogs...plus, I love darks
    Male
    Sirius

I pronounce it ZOH-roh-ark. IDK if that's the right one. That's how I've always done it.

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Welcome Zayphora! (You didn't copy the one in the left. (I forgot what its called)
    It's not a dog. (I don't mean to be rude/a grammar police, but it's a fox. Dog and Fox are Canine that's why you mistake it.)
    Your pronunciation is right. Answer the second topic

What pronounciation did you think of when you heard Zoroark? (before saying the official pronounciation.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back