• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Different Name, Same o' Traveler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hello! I'm not new to the forums per se - you may remember me as TheRedeemed (Chances are that you won't though. xD)

I've been playing Pokemon since the 1st Generation, and I still love it just the same. I'm 19 now, so many think I'm too old to play, but I say if its fun then go for it! ^^ My favorite Pokemon is Throh, followed up by Blaziken. :)

I haven't been here for awhile, so I look forward to meeting everyone here! :)

Last edited:

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Welcome back! :)

Since your not new here I guess I don't need to give links... xD

Why not refresh your memory by reading through the rules again? :)

If you have any more questions don't be shy on contacting our dear Moderators... :)

Hope you have a nice stay here on Pokecommunity! :)

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Who is this TheRedeemed? Nope, don't know it. But then, I was new several weeks ago, myself. :P

Welcome back, and stay a while this time! I made sure the door was programmed to be one-way after I arrived; you CAN exit, but you might not want to go that way. Points down hallway of snakes, alligators, and floor spikes.

Joking(?) aside, what is your favourite generation? Which set of games do you consider your favourite?

Cyclone

Zoachu

Pikachu?
Years
Welcome back haha. I like your new username!
I never saw you, but I'm new. cx

Well if you ever wanna talk, shoot me a VM or a PM! I don't bite. But I do know Volt Tackle.

سلام,
Zoe
Pikachu_sprite_by_Momogirl.gif

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Your last post on your previous account is back on July 9th, which does make you ineligible to create a new reintroduction thread on a brand new account. You are only eligible for a thread if you have just returned and haven't posted within the last 30 days or more. Sorry for the inconvenience! If you would like to let your friends know that you have made a new account, be sure to let them know via VM and PM.

brb closing dis

Locked.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back