• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
Years
Phoenix316 said:
If you're looking for a host, then I'd recommend getting a lateralshift account at www.rpgi.net. It hosts games that are less than 8mb for free.
okay, thanks! I should have a demo by Wed. And Super Latios, since ur my beta (or alpha, lol) tester, u need to look for glitches, okay?

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
Years
Matt12345678 said:
No, but it will have all 391 pokemon in regular and shiny form.
I decided that it will have a few new pokemon, such as Black Pikachu and the fusion, Zapmulcuno. I might even add in some pre evo's of Drowsee, Sneasel (since it now has an evo), Onix, and two new evo's Soleon and Bladeon, Grass and Light (new type) pokemon. Some pokemon will also be made light pokemon, which is strong against Dark, Fire, Grass, Ground, and Flying, but weak against Rock, Psychic, Bug, and Water.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
Years
Matt12345678 said:
okay, thanks! I should have a demo by Wed. And Super Latios, since ur my beta (or alpha, lol) tester, u need to look for glitches, okay?

OK *waits for beta...*

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
Years
Shinin said:
Why are Team Rocket and Neo Team Rocket both in this? They're basically the same but Neo had a different leader.
First its team rocket then its neo team rocket. u even get to go back in time to stop neo team rocket!

Cursed said:
May I be a beta-tester? I have a lot of experience.
Sure! *updates front page*

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
Years
Phoenix316 said:
I've just merged your two posts together, please don't double post again, especially when the posts were only two minutes apart.
Thanks, I don't know how to quote two people at once....

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 12, 2009
Can I beta test this game? I'd really like to try beta testing for the first time.

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
Years
pokeruler said:
Can I beta test this game? I'd really like to try beta testing for the first time.
sure. (btw, only beta testers can play the demo)
also, I need scripters and graphic finder, PLEASE! :confused:

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 12, 2009
ok i'll be waiting patiently until then. (I WANT IT NOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)lol

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
Years
Progress Report

pokeruler said:
ok i'll be waiting patiently until then. (I WANT IT NOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)lol
Actually, its not that good (yet).
Heres a progress report:
Mapping:
New Bark Town: 90% (just need to do the 3rd house)
First Route: 80% (need to do gatehouse)
Cherrygrove City: 60% (need to do all houses except guide gent's, pkcenter, and pkmart)
Next Route (0%)
Violet City: 20% (need to do all places except gym)
That's it for Johto....
Kanto:
Pallet Town: 20% (need to do all houses)
Tanja: (new Region)
Evergreen Town: 30% (need to do houses)
Also, all new pokemon are in Tanja....

Features:
Costum Menu System: 0% (lol)
Costum Battle System: (who knows....)
Costum Bank System: 40%
Custom Character Personalization System: 0%
Custom Time System: 60% (I can get it to tint, but once it does, it freezes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back